Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 MYP order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow you’re not
Lucky . Do you know when your new car is coming ?
They said they were expediting but the date says otherwise and from what i have seen here all new deliveries not in transit are about to go to west coast and this quarter didn't see jack for deliveries in the first month. I'll just have to continue to be patient really hopeful they do it before trade expires again and I lose more money. So I'm hopeful but wont be surprised if I don't get one for a while. Perhaps ill get lucky and someone on summer vacation who has the same specs will bail on their order and ill get theirs, we'll see.

They said they were expediting but the date says otherwise and from what i have seen here all new deliveries not in transit are about to go to west coast and this quarter didn't see jack for deliveries in the first month. I'll just have to continue to be patient really hopeful they do it before trade expires again and I lose more money. So I'm hopeful but wont be surprised if I don't get one for a while. Perhaps ill get lucky and someone on summer vacation who has the same specs will bail on their order and ill get theirs, we'll see.
Good luck but they should be able to do something for you as it’s their fault ..

Reactions: MR52 and jakeg1111
Almost flawless for me. Visible rock paint chips on mine. Setup appt for service center next week

Attachments

• 4A168430-02D0-4BA2-8248-08B393A8AD02.jpeg
    4A168430-02D0-4BA2-8248-08B393A8AD02.jpeg
    556.9 KB · Views: 107
Took delivery of my beauty on Wednesday. The spoiler on the driver’s side was loose when I picked her up. Literally the only flaw. They are sending mobile service out to fix it on the 5th.

Attachments

• DB5105A8-4151-4E75-AB9B-C2EB67893DB3.jpeg
    DB5105A8-4151-4E75-AB9B-C2EB67893DB3.jpeg
    699.9 KB · Views: 55
MYP
OD: 3/26/2022
Got VIN 6/23/2022
EDD: 6/26 - 7/4 (was 6/24 - 7/8)
Received text yesterday asking if I’m ready for taking delivery in June. Replied “JUNE”. No delivery date scheduled yet.
Supplied insurance info 6/23 (scheduled to start 7/1).
The app is prompting to make final payment. Are they waiting for the payment before they’ll schedule delivery?

Took delivery today in Rockville, MD. Black w/ white interior and came with Michelin all season tires.

Everything looked really good… Will take another close inspection tomorrow AM, but was super impressed. My other Tesla is a 54K VIN Model 3 and build quality is so so so much better with the Y.