Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 MYP order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For whatever it’s worth, SA reached out to see if I’d like to resubmit for a trade in. After the conversation I asked if my window of 6/7 - 6/21 looks on time. He replied with “So here is what I can tell you. From what I see from my end. If every goes accordingly, the tesla will leave the factory on June 3rd and is projected to arrive at the delivery center on the 22nd of June.”

Not getting my hopes too high but they are up a little

For whatever it’s worth, SA reached out to see if I’d like to resubmit for a trade in. After the conversation I asked if my window of 6/7 - 6/21 looks on time. He replied with “So here is what I can tell you. From what I see from my end. If every goes accordingly, the tesla will leave the factory on June 3rd and is projected to arrive at the delivery center on the 22nd of June.”

OD?

Mine is 6/7-6/21 with a 3/2/22 OD. No VIN assigned yet. Unlikely it will come by 6/7 as that is one week away at this point.

It has to be LR orders switching to P because when I orders it said April delivery, then my first EDD was for the beginning of May. Now it is pushed to the middle of June. I locked my financing at the end of April due to the expected rate hikes in May. Rate expires on 6/28 so I will have to look at numbers again if I can’t take delivery by then.

Just checked in with my SA about a vin since my EDD starts next Monday. Got a respond "Your account shows that your vin should be matched to your Model Y in the next couple of weeks...". I'm guessing my EDD will get pushed back despite it pushing forward for the past month :confused:.

I’m in Miami with a 454 vin and an EDD of 6/11 to 6/15, my EDD right before getting the vin was the same as yours.

Talked to an SA yesterday who said my car was still in California and would take between 2 and 3 weeks to get here. He said they send the pick-up appointment text when the car is in Alabama but to take the EDD with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Horty4
I don't mind waiting; though, I'm hearing most folks are getting their delivery dates pushed back due to carrier and delivery issues and safety part shortage. If my date gets pushed back far enough into the timeline that the Fed raises .5-1% point I may have to consider canceling order. :/
that sucks big time... Blame on supply chain issues. IMO (this is the guessing on my part) Tesla could use available parts and get car with highest profits out of the door first , not FIFO