Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s up guys no posting no happy face’s no comment .?
What is exactly happened ?
I use to enjoy this forum so I miss it now .
And also I’d like to check my clock with Edd with you guys so please start over……
My EDD was pushed back to Dec - Feb 2023 for some reasons after I added a tow hitch with red. I've changed colors to blue now from red. Could adding tow hitch delay EDDs?

My EDD was pushed back to Dec - Feb 2023 for some reasons after I added a tow hitch with red. I've changed colors to blue now from red. Could adding tow hitch delay EDDs?
I reached out to Tesla about adding tow hitch 3 months after my original order. They told me they could not confirm if I would be put back at the end of the line or keep my place in line so I opted not to try and add it. Hopefully you didn't get sent to the back!

Ordered the Model Y Long Range AWD in white with white interior on 3/9/22. When I clicked submit ETA was August but quickly changed to September. A few weeks ago it started bumping around but has stabilized on 11/10 to 1/5.

I'm hoping for an earlier delivery, would rather not take delivery in winter.

If I understand correctly, they should still be coming with the Mobile Connectors, correct? I have a 14-50 outlet and want to make sure I can charge my car when I do get it!

Ordered the Model Y Long Range AWD in white with white interior on 3/9/22.

If I understand correctly, they should still be coming with the Mobile Connectors, correct? I have a 14-50 outlet and want to make sure I can charge my car when I do get it!
Yes all orders placed before the April announcement get the Mobil Connector with a 5-15 adapter, so you should order a 14-50 adapter now while they are in stock.

Changed my color from MSM to DBM which made my order an optioned order. EDD immediately went from Mar-June to Jan-Apr. Which is just what a brand new order would be for that config. Will see if it changes to a specific date range in the next few days. Hoping for something more specific in Nov-Jan timeframe like the poster with the March 9th order above. 🤞

Any changes in delivery dates for you guys this week? I keep checking a few times a day in hopes of it creeping closer
No change !

Ordered MYP black / black with tow on March 15th

Current EDD July to September… starting to be upset as most people who ordered MYP in March and some after already took delivery… but when you talk with Tesla they apparently go in order and it depends of your specifications…..

Changed my color from MSM to DBM which made my order an optioned order. EDD immediately went from Mar-June to Jan-Apr. Which is just what a brand new order would be for that config. Will see if it changes to a specific date range in the next few days. Hoping for something more specific in Nov-Jan timeframe like the poster with the March 9th order above. 🤞
Just got my first ever specific date range after my switch from a no option order to an optioned order yesterday (MSM to DBM).

Dates are now Nov 12-Jan7.

No change !

Ordered MYP black / black with tow on March 15th

Current EDD July to September… starting to be upset as most people who ordered MYP in March and some after already took delivery… but when you talk with Tesla they apparently go in order and it depends of your specifications…..
It also depends on location and distance from tesla. Canada always seems deprioritized or just takes longer (perhaps the import process) dont know but Canada always seems to take longer.

I got bumped after mine to ohio got totaled before delivery and now i have to wait for the next wave of trucks to my area.

MYP | Blk ext | Wht int | No FSD EAP | No Tow.
Current EDD Oct 22-Dec 17
OD March 8 2022

Changed order to from wht to blk on June 15.
Upgraded to MYP from MYLR on July 6.
EDD has not changed since June.
Keep us updated. That is different than the norm for MYLR to MYP switches. But maybe it will still recalculate today. I made an order change yesterday early afternoon and just this morning got an updated EDD.

If you don't get a much sooner EDD then I wonder if Tesla has made some changes to put an end to MYLR to MYP switches getting priority in line with their original MYLR order date. Last month I would have expected you to get a VIN almost immediately with a March 8th OD and MYLR to MYP switch. Many did with early March orders.

Keep us updated. That is different than the norm for MYLR to MYP switches. But maybe it will still recalculate today. I made an order change yesterday early afternoon and just this morning got an updated EDD.

If you don't get a much sooner EDD then I wonder if Tesla has made some changes to put an end to MYLR to MYP switches getting priority in line with their original MYLR order date. Last month I would have expected you to get a VIN almost immediately with a March 8th OD and MYLR to MYP switch. Many did with early March orders.
Will do!

MYP | Blk ext | Wht int | No FSD EAP | No Tow.
Current EDD Oct 22-Dec 17
OD March 8 2022

Changed order to from wht to blk on June 15.
Upgraded to MYP from MYLR on July 6.
EDD has not changed since June.

OD March 5th
Original Order MYLR 7 White/Black Int, No tow, No FSD, Uber.

Swapped to MYP on 6/29, white No FSD no tow. Got a change after 24 hours to EDD July 5th - July 16th. Yesterday morning, EDD changed to July 16th - July 30th. Texted my new SA, which came directly from a service center and not the store I ordered from, and he said he assumes I would have my VIN soon.

OD March 5th
Original Order MYLR 7 White/Black Int, No tow, No FSD, Uber.

Swapped to MYP on 6/29, white No FSD no tow. Got a change after 24 hours to EDD July 5th - July 16th. Yesterday morning, EDD changed to July 16th - July 30th. Texted my new SA, which came directly from a service center and not the store I ordered from, and he said he assumes I would have my VIN soon.
Interesting that I have not received a change in EDD yet. I mistyped my change date to MYP it was July 5 not 6. Roughly 40 hours ago.

MY LR
Midnight Silver
Gemini Wheels
Black Interior
5-seat
Tow Hitch

San Antonio,TX

OD 3/10/22
VIN 7/1/2022 (Austin MY LR)
Scheduled Delivery 7/12/2022

Total Wait 4 months, I got lucky I think

Original EDD was Sept to January