Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was probably been asked already but to those who have LR March orders who switched to MYP in July or closed to end of July...did you guys get the All-Season or Summer tires? I again have that itch to go for the P but since I live in the mid-west - don't want summer tires in the Winter for obvious reasons and don't want to spend $4-5k on 19 inch wheels and tires...at least not this year. 😁😁

Annnnnd… Delivery is pushed.. was all set to take delivery at 2pm today. SA called this morning to say that a latch on the trunk needs to be replaced and the part won’t be in until the end of the week. Soonest I can reschedule is next Tuesday. Bummed, but I kinda figured something like this would rear its ugly head. Now we get to shuffle our work schedules once again.

Annnnnd… Delivery is pushed.. was all set to take delivery at 2pm today. SA called this morning to say that a latch on the trunk needs to be replaced and the part won’t be in until the end of the week. Soonest I can reschedule is next Tuesday. Bummed, but I kinda figured something like this would rear its ugly head. Now we get to shuffle our work schedules once again.
Ahhh bugger!!!

My delivery is hopefully going to be the 10th. Not confirmed yet but that's the day I requested between 8-11th

Wow I feel so very fortunate to have my delivery date moved up so much, I feel quite embarrassed actually. My EDD moved From Dec 1- Jan 26 for a while before getting shifted to August. For those of you whom are still months out, do you live on the West coast?
Don't feel embarrassed. There are a number of reports of orders being fulfilled way early if they are within Tesla's area to deliver from Austin (not sure how far out of Texas they are delivering now but seems to be further and further). People in the Giga Texas delivery area are fortunate to get some orders filled way ahead of schedule.

Yes, I'm on the west coast (and in Canada). I will never get a car from Texas so the only benefit I may see is if more and more East orders get fulfilled out of Texas than that should help with the backlog out of Fremont.

Reactions: pat8839
My wait is over! I took delivery of a Black Model Y Performance this afternoon after 129 days from order to deliver. Overall the delivery process was smooth. I used plaid for the down payment and handed them a check from my credit union for the rest after inspecting the car.

During my inspection I didn't spot any paint issues nor did I find any panel gaps that bothered me. There was a few pieces of plastic here and there that needed to be removed but that didn't bother me much, I just removed them.

Since I ordered before the mobile charger announcement I was expecting the mobile charger to be included in the car, It was NOT. I had to go back into the delivery center to ask for the charger and they promptly supplied it after asking me my order date. For those of you waiting to take delivery don't forget to check for it!

In terms of features I have all of the latest goodies, AMD Ryzen, the new battery type, Michelin all seasons, double pane windows up front, and heated wipers. Sadly no mud flaps or PPF on the car.

The ride home was not harsh over the bumps but this wasn't an uber soft ride either (i.e. no air suspension on this car). I found it to be comfortable none the less especially given its a performance oriented car.

My wait is over! I took delivery of a Black Model Y Performance this afternoon after 129 days from order to deliver. Overall the delivery process was smooth. I used plaid for the down payment and handed them a check from my credit union for the rest after inspecting the car.

During my inspection I didn't spot any paint issues nor did I find any panel gaps that bothered me. There was a few pieces of plastic here and there that needed to be removed but that didn't bother me much, I just removed them.

Since I ordered before the mobile charger announcement I was expecting the mobile charger to be included in the car, It was NOT. I had to go back into the delivery center to ask for the charger and they promptly supplied it after asking me my order date. For those of you waiting to take delivery don't forget to check for it!

In terms of features I have all of the latest goodies, AMD Ryzen, the new battery type, Michelin all seasons, double pane windows up front, and heated wipers. Sadly no mud flaps or PPF on the car.

The ride home was not harsh over the bumps but this wasn't an uber soft ride either (i.e. no air suspension on this car). I found it to be comfortable none the less especially given its a performance oriented car.
That is a great tip, I will definitely need to remember to check for the charger! How do you know if you have AMD Ryzen or which battery you have? I get mine next Wednesday!