Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered March 25

MSM, Black, 5 Seat, 19 inch
Basic Autopilot

Original Delivery Date Jan 2023. Placed hold on order back in October cause of EV Tax Credit. December 21st released hold after receiving text of $7500 off car price.

Current DD - Dec 2022

First time ordering a Tesla but have been a long time lurker here and reading everyone’s experiences. Highly doubt I am gonna be assigned a VIN in time. My advisor rarely answers my texts. Everyone I’ve talked to over the phone is unhelpful. Same with going to the showroom.

I’ve been told to keep an eye on inventory and that if any variants are found with different interior, exterior or wheels that it would waived, yet if something pops up the most it stays up is 1-5 minutes before it’s gone.

Delivery! After 9 months and 19 days, we took delivery this past Tuesday in Brandon, MS. We got there right when they opened at 9am and it all went smoothly. DJ, the lead SA there, is great. He let us take our time checking out the car inside and out before accepting delivery. It was in fantastic condition except for a little stain on the headliner that they quickly disappeared, and an issue with the driver's seatback not being flush with the plastic back (see photo). I have a mobile service appointment for that coming up. Oh and the gaps where the glass roof and windshield meet were slightly different on either side (see photos) but didn't appear to be "out of spec."

Otherwise, delivery and the car itself were perfect. It's typical of these late 2022 VINS that are 2023 models -- parcel shelf, no USS, not sure whether new or old cameras because I haven't looked closely yet. Gorgeous blue paint job and white interior. It had 8 miles on the odometer. It drives great...a nice improvement over my 2008 Kia Sportage! The battery was around 85% when we left Brandon so we hit a Supercharger for our first time on the 2.5 hour drive home. Easy peasy.

I've already put in the heavier-duty Tesla floormats and the TopLight pedals that look like MYP pedals. Doing PPF and ceramic next week. Happy New Year Car!

View attachment 890477View attachment 890478View attachment 890479View attachment 890480View attachment 890481
That is a beautiful car. It's the same car I ordered back in March. But ended up taking the red with black interior this month. I'm so happy with this car in so many ways. With putting on between 300-350 miles a week, I know that doesn't sound much to some people but that's island life. Glad you finally got yours!

Reactions: John Haffner