Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am curious if those who ordered after the price hikes will see any “enhancements” to the vehicles over those who lucked out. Here is a tracker someone created to callout some of the upgrades some are seeing.

Nope tesla doesn’t care, they get the same car as everyone, AMD ryzen and new 12v were put in end of February more consistently and now every new car has them

Reactions: Jagownernomore
Just got updated.

New EDD: june 2-June 16

Right around the corner!!! 3-5 weeks! Woooo
Another update this morning….

New EDD: May 31 - June 14

Supposed to be away the w/o May 23 — what happens if it comes in and I’m not here to pick it up that week?

Can’t believe it’s this close!!

***Also - anyone know what it costs to tint the whole vehicle? Got one quote at $650 but that seems high***

Another update this morning….

New EDD: May 31 - June 14

Supposed to be away the w/o May 23 — what happens if it comes in and I’m not here to pick it up that week?

Can’t believe it’s this close!!

***Also - anyone know what it costs to tint the whole vehicle? Got one quote at $650 but that seems high***
nope thats spot on for ceramic make sure they do the back window all one piece for that price some shops skimp out and do two pieces