Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update this morning….

New EDD: May 31 - June 14

Supposed to be away the w/o May 23 — what happens if it comes in and I’m not here to pick it up that week?

Can’t believe it’s this close!!

***Also - anyone know what it costs to tint the whole vehicle? Got one quote at $650 but that seems high***
From what others have said previously in here they were told if they were not here to pick it up than you get miss it and go to the back of the line. I would call them yourself to see what if anything can be done.

Another update this morning….

New EDD: May 31 - June 14

Supposed to be away the w/o May 23 — what happens if it comes in and I’m not here to pick it up that week?

Can’t believe it’s this close!!

***Also - anyone know what it costs to tint the whole vehicle? Got one quote at $650 but that seems high***
Awesome, makes sense. I have the exact EDD. I’m in Miami with an OD of March 7 and similar configuration (MYP white/black no tow no FSD). Fingers crossed it holds for us both!

Awesome, makes sense. I have the exact EDD. I’m in Miami with an OD of March 7 and similar configuration (MYP white/black no tow no FSD). Fingers crossed it holds for us both!
With my luck they’re gonna tell me to come pick it up while I’m in Los Angeles! That will be fun! :) on the flip side maybe it’s not ready early and I come home and get to buy brand new car. Very exciting either way!