Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't get too excited, I've had a few 2 week windows and they keep getting pushed back. Good luck, and may the VIN algorithm be in your favor.
Since youre California and they put you at the end of June I would think what we are seeing here the east coast getting lined up for early June and the typical west coast end of quarter surge at the end of June.

Its a guess on my part.

First time poster. If I was able to have a signature (think I need to post a bit first), it would look like this:

MYP/MSM/White interior/Tow/FSD
OD: 4/30 EDD: 6/15-7/20

The EDD was different when I first ordered. I can't recall what it was but it wasn't much different and it changed to the above within a few days and hasn't moved since.

I currently drive a 2020 Model X LR+. I am basically doing a side/down grade to the Y. It looks like I can at least get my money back on the X (checked with various buyers and they were all slightly above what I paid for it). So I figured I drove the X for free for 2.5 years and get a new car with new warranty etc. I don't need the falcon wing doors but I am slightly worried about the ride quality in the Y compared to the X. I did test drive one but the roads were pretty good on the route I took so not a good comparison.
Got my first move on EDD today. Now 6/17 - 7/15. Not a big move but a slightly more narrow window.