Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is why we won’t get our MYP this quarter! People switching from LR to P keep cutting the line!
Yep, this is why the EDDs are essentially meaningless at this point. It's 100% dependent on how many people decide to switch from LR to P.

Maybe we get lucky and maybe we don't, but judging by these forums it's dozens per week doing it, so extrapolate that to the macro level and the numbers are probably staggering.

I’d tell you what you wanted to hear too if you were calling 10-20 times….
10-20 times over 9 weeks is just twice a week give or take… but if you have any better ideas than just watch your app please give us your Devine wisdom…. Because my SA is a robot that won’t answer any questions… Horty4 can you tell us why LR switching P are jumping in front of you… customer service reps actually can…😂😂🤘

10-20 times over 9 weeks is just twice a week give or take… but if you have any better ideas than just watch your app please give us your Devine wisdom…. Because my SA is a robot that won’t answer any questions… Horty4 can you tell us why LR switching P are jumping in front of you… customer service reps actually can…😂😂🤘
Did they tell you why the LR to P switch gets prioritized?

Reactions: Robert Beaver
Magic 8 Ball can predict the outcome of a delivery better than an SA. Let it be your guide!!

Affirmative AnswersNon – Committal AnswersNegative Answers
It is certainReply hazy, try againDon’t count on it
It is decidedly soAsk again laterMy reply is no
Without a doubtBetter not tell you nowMy sources say no
Yes definitelyCannot predict nowOutlook not so good
You may rely on itConcentrate and ask againVery doubtful
As I see it, yes
Most likely
Outlook good
Yes
Signs point to yes

Just got another push!

June 7th - June 21st. From June 3rd- June 17th. From May 8th to June 5th. Ordered on March 5th.

I hate this system. Now I am definitely risking of losing the delivery window since on June 14th I am leaving for Europe for 3 weeks! I don't see me getting the freaking car by early fall at best the way it goes! Freaking ridiculous!

Just got another push!

June 7th - June 21st. From June 3rd- June 17th. From May 8th to June 5th. Ordered on March 5th.

I hate this system. Now I am definitely risking of losing the delivery window since on June 14th I am leaving for Europe for 3 weeks! I don't see me getting the freaking car by early fall at best the way it goes! Freaking ridiculous!
I was just pushed almost identically, 6/8-6/22. If my delivery extends into July then I have to move on to something else.

Reactions: Kouzman
I was just pushed almost identically, 6/8-6/22. If my delivery extends into July then I have to move on to something else.
I am thinking about it too. I don't have a need for a car so I can wait, but this freaking process is exhausting!

Any other car I want I wouldn't be getting any time soon either. Plus I am not willing to pay a mark up that the clown dealerships charge.

I guess I am hostage till delivery. And I am sure that's what they are betting on!