Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone that ordered in the first few days of March been VIN'd yet? It seems like they skipped over the first week, lol.
I have an OD of Mar 4, I have a VIN in the source code and an EDD of Jun 5 - Jun 8. No VIN in app though and no official delivery date scheduled. The app did ask for bluetooth access though which from what I've read means its picked up a vin in the source code too. SC vin is F448xxx

Got my VIN F454 last night. EDD now 6/6-6/7. Details in signature.

Has anyone that ordered in the first few days of March been VIN'd yet? It seems like they skipped over the first week, lol.
OD 3/9. No VIN. Other details in sig below. I am encouraged by HouTexan’s leap ahead in EDD sequence similar to my pattern with an identical configuration to mine, but I’m puzzled as to how they determine where an identical car is going. Clearly not OD, so location is important.

My original order is also 3/11 but I changed to MYP Black/White no Tow no FSD on 5/17 since based on my previous configs its almost same price and my financing expired. The EDD on 5/18 became 6/10-7/8 ( was September for 3row MYLR) I am also in Houston area and curious to see how this plays out :)
Today my EDD changed to 6/11-6/25 I am excited to see it tighten up 🥳