Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Blue/White Interior
No Tow
FSD
19" Geminis
OD 3/10
EDD May Something
EDD November - Jan something
EDD Jun 9 - July 14th

As of 5/25 EDD July 8-August 12

When I called agent about a month ago she said they were having trouble getting the 19" Wheels and that is why ours was getting pushed out. Don't know if that's the reason or not but thought I would share.

Well I got a reply from Tesla and it is pure BS. It looks like they are pushing all the LR orders back to make room for the SR orders out of Giga Texas. Said my move from 9/22 to 11/22 - 2/23 was only due to parts shortages, but that is crap, as new orders are not been pushed back the same amount. Face it Tesla is not honoring the order in which you ordered and just put all the SRMY orders in front of you. They may have factored in Giga Texas planned production capability into their initial delivery estimates, then once they launched the SR version out of that factory, they had to remove any LR production volume from Giga Texas in their calculations. I wouldn’t be surprised if the guys whose orders were placed at the same time that are not being pushed back either have FSD, or are West of the Mississippi. So even though I bought before all the gas craziness I have been put to the back of the line with a outside estimate of 11 months delivery time from order.

The only good news out of this is the probability of getting a Texas made LR is now much higher. Let all the SR guys be the quality control guinea pigs out of a new factory startup.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
MYLR
Blue/White Interior
No Tow
FSD
19" Geminis
OD 3/10
EDD May Something
EDD November - Jan something
EDD Jun 9 - July 14th

As of 5/25 EDD July 8-August 12

When I called agent about a month ago she said they were having trouble getting the 19" Wheels and that is why ours was getting pushed out. Don't know if that's the reason or not but thought I would share.
Consider yourself very lucky. I ordered the exact same car in gray without FSD the day before you did and now have a November 22 through February 23 delivery date. I am not happy with how they are handling pre-orders in any way.

I had hopped over in the November order date thread for us MYLR people that were waiting a lot longer than you MYP folks. But since I had posted here, thought you all might like to know I know have a VIN finally, and a window of May 26 - May 30 for pick up!
Yep 100% confirmed now that MYLR normal orders without FSD or Performance are being totally screwed now. I may end up getting 6 months after guys who ordered after me.

A week or so ago it moved from September 22 to November 22 through February 23. Clearly they have no intention of fulfilling these orders until they absolutely have to with FSD customers and Performance customers as well as people willing to lose 50 miles of range for a few dollar savings. Pretty bad when the manufacturer is screwing the majority of their customers by penalizing those that ordered most popular model. Not a good way to start the relationship Tesla! Kind of like removing the mobile charger.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is location dependant or not, but someone in the MYP order thread just received a response from Tesla saying that any Model Y without a VIN right now will not be taking delivery this quarter.
My assumption would be location based. West Coast is typically 3rd month in the quarter (June). Since it is close to June it would make sense that anyone that does not have a VIN now on the east coast will be bumped.

My assumption would be location based. West Coast is typically 3rd month in the quarter (June). Since it is close to June it would make sense that anyone that does not have a VIN now on the east coast will be bumped.
Mine for example( Im on the west coast) moved from June 9th - July 14th to July 8th - August 12. If this date sticks I would assume I will not get mine till Sept.

I'm not sure if this is location dependant or not, but someone in the MYP order thread just received a response from Tesla saying that any Model Y without a VIN right now will not be taking delivery this quarter.
That's discouraging. Based off how Tesla operates, they didn't have to say that at all and just let people deal like we already have. Also, especially for those in California, there is no reason to not keep pushing cars out until EOQ.

And yet EDDs are still moving up and getting shorter within June. Idk what to believe but as of right now I’ll believe that my Y will still come by June.

Updating my last post. My dates updated again yesterday morning. Pushed up 4 days on both ends. So now its 5/24-6/7. Fingers crossed!
Getting super annoyed. Pushed back again today.

June 10-July 8

It’s getting ridiculous. This is TWICE now I’ve gotten pushed back when I’ve literally been inside my delivery window. My first window was the beginning of this month.