Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 3/1 (Yay - in before the price hikes)
MYLR, Blue Exterior / Black Interior
Standard wheels (19") / No Hitch / Paid for FSD
Originally EDD was August, has since been updated to May.
(Question: How do people have exact date ranges? All I see is May 2022 online for delivery.)

MYLR Black Interior, White Exterior
20" wheels
No FSD -> Delivery date was September
I then added FSD -> Delivery Date moved up to May and then moved back down to: September 1st to October 27th 2022

Adding FSD has not moved up my delivery date. Really intriguing on how tesla provides delivery dates... Tried to contact the order support but no response
Most people who have added FSD have moved up in EDD. You're the first I've heard that's been pushed back. When did you add FSD?

I thought I did that. I don't have the Tesla app on a smart phone (I have a very cheap phone I need to upgrade soon). Is that what is needed to see more exact delivery dates?
You don't need the app to complete your profile. The app will link to your account page anyways so you can just log on to your account on Tesla.com from your personal computer to complete your profile.

You don't need the app to complete your profile. The app will link to your account page anyways so you can just log on to your account on Tesla.com from your personal computer to complete your profile.
Hmmm... ok thanks for the response. The only thing I see via my personal computer under next steps is to download the app on my phone so I can "Complete your pre-delivery tasks in the Tesla app". To the right it just says May 2022.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I think nobody has create one for March 2022 order.

I placed the other on March 07, 2022 for Model Y Long Range, but yesterday I went to a Tesla showroom to change to a Performance one. I placed the other before the price increased by $1,000, but the SA said if I upgraded, my price was still the old price. I am very happy about that.

I could not change it by myself on Tesla website, so he submitted a ticket and just a couple hours later, I see the update on my Tesla app. I asked him about the new battery from Austin, but he showed me an internal email from Tesla saying no new battery now yet.

Model Y Performance - White/Black - No FSD - No Tow

OD: 03/07/2022 for LR
Old EDD: September 2022
Came to showroom to change to Performance: 03/12/2022
New EDD: May 12 -June 09, 2022
Sounds like yours will look exactly like mine(and probably so many others😆😆. Im schedule for this Saturday. OD 2/5

MYLR
Red exterior
White interior
5 seat
19" wheels
No trailer hitch
Added FSD later

My original delivery date (before adding FSD) was August 2022.

I added FSD and it moved up to May 2022.

Then it jumped to September-October 2022.

Today (thankfully!) it moved back up to May 2022.