Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently downgraded from a P to LR as I was planning to push delivery out. Although, my estimated delivery has held May 4-June 8th. Let’s see if moves back…
When I upgraded from LE to P it took several days for the edd to change, it was drastically shorter, yours will probably change to drastically longer, they consider it a new order date but will honor the original pricing

Teslas dates are all over. I’ve seen a handful of people on here order mere days before me and already have taken delivery, some the same OD as me with EDDs sooner, etc. It’s like a whirlwind…I feel like I’m going to get a call at 2am asking telling me I have a VIN and where can they leave the car.

Teslas dates are all over. I’ve seen a handful of people on here order mere days before me and already have taken delivery, some the same OD as me with EDDs sooner, etc. It’s like a whirlwind…I feel like I’m going to get a call at 2am asking telling me I have a VIN and where can they leave the car.
It's a lot of factors that I really wish Tesla would just come out and explain. The biggest one being location, if you live in California you're almost guaranteed to be at the front on the line off straight logistics. When I ordered it said March but it really just felt like that estimate was just for the West Coast, Cali specifically.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I think nobody has create one for March 2022 order.

I placed the other on March 07, 2022 for Model Y Long Range, but yesterday I went to a Tesla showroom to change to a Performance one. I placed the other before the price increased by $1,000, but the SA said if I upgraded, my price was still the old price. I am very happy about that.

I could not change it by myself on Tesla website, so he submitted a ticket and just a couple hours later, I see the update on my Tesla app. I asked him about the new battery from Austin, but he showed me an internal email from Tesla saying no new battery now yet.

Model Y Performance - White/Black - No FSD - No Tow

OD: 03/07/2022 for LR
Old EDD: September 2022
Came to showroom to change to Performance: 03/12/2022
New EDD: May 12 -June 09, 2022
first post: Ordered online 3/29/22
Model YLR/19 wheels/gray ext, black int./FSD/trailer hitch
EDD Oct ‘22-Jan ‘23 which seems much longer than what others are promiced

Ridiculously low ball offer for my 2020 Range Rover Sport.
There are plenty of places that will give you a good offer. A good number of times, better than Tesla's. Tesla is not in the Used Car market so no advantage for them to buy your Used Car. They just resell it to someone else. I heard, but not confirmed, nor do I know how, that you can sometimes get them to price match.

There are plenty of places that will give you a good offer. A good number of times, better than Tesla's. Tesla is not in the Used Car market so no advantage for them to buy your Used Car. They just resell it to someone else. I heard, but not confirmed, nor do I know how, that you can sometimes get them to price match.
They no longer price match. I keep bugging them about this as they did in 2019, but it seems to be a strict company policy.

I was offered 89K by a GM dealership. Tesla offered $75100 for a fully loaded HSE with 30k kms. I’m in BC.
So $75100 +12% tax ..Total amount will be $84112 … if you sell it to GM you will get 89K but you will loose sales tax credits.. depends on your ModelY configuration, you are loosing 4K -5k for trading it with tesla….4K-5k amount will be 2 years Maintanance of your Range Rover I guess :)

Last edited:
So $75100 +12% tax ..Total amount will be $84112 … if you sell it to GM you will get 89K but you will loose sales tax credits.. depends on your ModelY configuration, you are loosing 4K -5k for trading it with tesla….4K-5k amount will be 2 years Maintanance of your Range Rover I guess :)
I had a similar offer for my truck from tesla (in terms of difference in trade vs sell) Tesla offered 51k trade in to carmax / carvana is somewhere near 55-57K with a 7.5% tax its not that big of a difference ... i suspect they factor how sales tax offset works in a state or Provence when making their offer. Hopefully ill get offered more or similar when delivery is near as of this week my initial offer would have expired as im about to be over the 30 day time.