Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered March 12th, MYLR w/FSD, no tow, black interior, white ext. At first was showing EDD may1-june 1. About 3 weeks ago switched to Jan 2023- April 2023. I texted them about it, they said it's a glitch in EDD system and I'll see a change shortly. No changes since then. Followed up few days ago, and just got a basic "your delivery date is estimated January 2023- April 2023". Any one else getting that?

any idea `
I ordered March 12th, MYLR w/FSD, no tow, black interior, white ext. At first was showing EDD may1-june 1. About 3 weeks ago switched to Jan 2023- April 2023. I texted them about it, they said it's a glitch in EDD system and I'll see a change shortly. No changes since then. Followed up few days ago, and just got a basic "your delivery date is estimated January 2023- April 2023". Any one else getting that?

LRs are taking 10-12 months, so your current EDD seems about right.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
Damn, was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Expected 5-6 months, not an entire year.
I still think your EDD will eventually reset to a date similar to what it was. Your EDD was helped by having FSD on your order. March was the time where Tesla was basically giving FSD orders out the next day. Without FSD your order has no options and would have had the same EDD as mine..."December". But I still think with FSD the latest you should have seen was September even after Tesla corrected the FSD priority "bug".
That all said...I think your EDD will reset to May-June eventually. That seems to be what is happening to others in the forum. Some even just get a VIN without it reseting.