Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no VIN for me. I’m guessing it will be next quarter at this point. 3/2 OD. Current EDD 6/8-6/22.
At this point I prefer to get pushed for early mid July since I am leaving for 20 days. And if I do not accept this delivery I don't see me getting the car for another 3 months at least!

I am calling my bank, the SA and the dmv to discuss POA options. I know it's a long shot but I will try.

Reactions: blinkme323
None here either, but I did get to push my EDD out again. At this point I would rather they just say next year. The consistent let downs and pushes are so demoralizing. :mad:
My EDD closed to a three day window yesterday and is now June 5 - 8 from being May 30 - June 13

My app asked for Bluetooth access too but no vin in the app yet. Looks like there’s one in the source code though: F448

OD 3/4
MYP Blue/black w tow, no fsd
Toronto

Makes me wonder how they keep SAs. I would figure SAs are dropping like flies from the consti barrage of questions and disappointment from customers. Working in customer service for this kind of stuff would be killing staff.
How many Tesla customers are in this forum vs how many cars sold? This is like a small microcosm.. where it’s easy to sit around and bitch all day. 🤣