Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday i had a very good conversation on the phone with a SA at the Mount Kisco location. Probably the most useful communication with Tesla since my order.

I expressed my concern of me leaving out of the country on June 14th for a few weeks, while my 2nd two week window is June 7th to June 21st, and he said based on what he is seeing, chances are i would be getting the car prior to my departure. Supposedly he made a notation on the system.

He also confirmed that at this point all cars should come with the AMD processor, heated wipers, front double pane, but not rear shelf or rear double pane. The only cars as of now with the rear shelf are the Austin standard range cars. Eventually they will roll them into the US production across the board but not as of now.

I even discussed the POA possibility and he said this is typically reserved on an exception basis, for military deployed personnel, etc. He was confident that delivery would be on the earlier part of my 2 week window.

Very pleasant individual have to admit. I hope the Tesla gods make this discussion come true! i haven't been so anxious since the time i was ordering and picking up my 911TTS a few years back! LOL! I have been checking the freaking app every 10 mins!

I feel like some people's orders get stuck in the ether. My delivery window has not changed the entire time. Still 4 weeks. Still don't think I will get it this quarter. I see people who have not gotten a VIN who ordered in Jan!

MYP Blue/Black, Tow, No FSD, OD: 3/10/22, EDD: 5/30/22-6/27/22
I have nearly same order date and similar config. My EDD hadn't moved, but about a week ago it tightened up but moved back.

Yesterday i had a very good conversation on the phone with a SA at the Mount Kisco location. Probably the most useful communication with Tesla since my order.

I expressed my concern of me leaving out of the country on June 14th for a few weeks, while my 2nd two week window is June 7th to June 21st, and he said based on what he is seeing, chances are i would be getting the car prior to my departure. Supposedly he made a notation on the system.

He also confirmed that at this point all cars should come with the AMD processor, heated wipers, front double pane, but not rear shelf or rear double pane. The only cars as of now with the rear shelf are the Austin standard range cars. Eventually they will roll them into the US production across the board but not as of now.

I even discussed the POA possibility and he said this is typically reserved on an exception basis, for military deployed personnel, etc. He was confident that delivery would be on the earlier part of my 2 week window.

Very pleasant individual have to admit. I hope the Tesla gods make this discussion come true! i haven't been so anxious since the time i was ordering and picking up my 911TTS a few years back! LOL! I have been checking the freaking app every 10 mins!
I'm in the same region with almost an identical EDD, so I'm hoping they are correct! If so, we would probably need to get a VIN this week to stay on target.

Keeping my fingers crossed he’s right.

I am checking mine 10 times a minute ! NC MYP 6/8-6/22

Reactions: Kouzman

Man, I hope you are right, as I have basically the same EDD. But that would also mean that we would need to get VINs, like... today, lol.

Reactions: Kouzman
I feel like some people's orders get stuck in the ether. My delivery window has not changed the entire time. Still 4 weeks. Still don't think I will get it this quarter. I see people who have not gotten a VIN who ordered in Jan!

MYP Blue/Black, Tow, No FSD, OD: 3/10/22, EDD: 5/30/22-6/27/22
Almost the same exact order as you, only I ordered a day after and my EDD tightened last weekend

Almost the same exact order as you, only I ordered a day after and my EDD tightened last weekend
My original order is also 3/11 but I changed to MYP Black/White no Tow no FSD on 5/17 since based on my previous configs its almost same price and my financing expired. The EDD on 5/18 became 6/10-7/8 ( was September for 3row MYLR) I am also in Houston area and curious to see how this plays out :)

I live in NJ and my MYLR OD is 03/12/22. EDD has been Sep'22 since then and has never changed. No FSD. No Tow. Midnight Silver exterior with Black/While interior. Most of the folks here after my OD have seen their EDD change to June/July and some of them have also received their VINs.

Reactions: BearlyAdulting
I live in NJ and my MYLR OD is 03/12/22. EDD has been Sep'22 since then and has never changed. No FSD. No Tow. Midnight Silver exterior with Black/While interior. Most of the folks here after my OD have seen their EDD change to June/July and some of them have also received their VINs.
Those would be Performance models - there might have been odd cases where MYLR was VIN'd super early but for the most part OCT - DEC Long Range model orders are getting VINs now.