Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Surprise! Another day without a VIN while ODs weeks/months after get fulfilled. Getting redundant
If back on 3/1, I knew that there was a good chance that I'd be bumped to the NEXT quarter, there is zero chance I would have ordered the car. This is beyond ridiculous. Yet someone ordered on 5/19 and already got a VIN? There has to be some kind of chicanery going on that we aren't privy to.

If back on 3/1, I knew that there was a good chance that I'd be bumped to the NEXT quarter, there is zero chance I would have ordered the car. This is beyond ridiculous. Yet someone ordered on 5/19 and already got a VIN? There has to be some kind of chicanery going on that we aren't privy to.
100%. I ordered on Mar 4th with an estimated edd of April. I’ve since sold my existing car as my two week edd hit in the middle of May and then here I am end of may with a fresh edd push this morning. A small one where it pushed from June 5-8 to June 8-12 but still a push and probably not the last.

100%. I ordered on Mar 4th with an estimated edd of April. I’ve since sold my existing car as my two week edd hit in the middle of May and then here I am end of may with a fresh edd push this morning. A small one where it pushed from June 5-8 to June 8-12 but still a push and probably not the last.
I have to agree with you guys, I would probably have bought something else, I've been looking at the Jeep 4xe. It definitely will not be your last push, the pushes have been coming steadily for me. No end in site. I actually uninstalled the app, because I'm sick of the constant lies.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
I've basically come to the conclusion that if my EDD comes and isn't updated with a VIN within the first couple days, I am going to cancel and go with something else. I have been driving a beater truck for the past couple months and not sure I want to get stuck in Limbo with Tesla.

I've basically come to the conclusion that if my EDD comes and isn't updated with a VIN within the first couple days, I am going to cancel and go with something else. I have been driving a beater truck for the past couple months and not sure I want to get stuck in Limbo with Tesla.
Then do what I did and delete the app so you don't have to look at a moving EDD. Then you will be none the wiser.