Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Inventory tracker has been DEAD silent for the bulk of this week. That along with the drone pics of Fremont showing very little activity make me wonder if either 1) they are recalibrating the line 2) the part shortages have really caught up to them or 3) they have slowed down production for the holiday.

Regardless, if you don't have a VIN right now (or hell, maybe even if you do), you're not getting a car anytime soon.

• Informative
Reactions: blinkme323
Inventory tracker has been DEAD silent for the bulk of this week. That along with the drone pics of Fremont showing very little activity make me wonder if either 1) they are recalibrating the line 2) the part shortages have really caught up to them or 3) they have slowed down production for the holiday.

Regardless, if you don't have a VIN right now (or hell, maybe even if you do), you're not getting a car anytime soon.

The worst part about this is if we don't get our cars in June, then we probably aren't getting them until August or September since 1st month of the quarter is usually blacked out.

Ok..here’s a complete story. Let me know if I miss anything:

Ordered March 12 EDD May 22 - June 23

New EDD June-July (I can’t remember pushed date.)

New EDD May 9 - June 3

New EDD June 3 - July 15

New EDD May 29 - July 3

New Edd May 26 - June 23

New Edd June 13 - July 11 (May 27)

RN116

MYP

White/Black No Tow, No FSD

21” wheels

San Diego

No changes

Trade-in text received May 20 9:52AM

No trade in

Purchase…loan approved

My loan will expire..that’s ok. At least my money is in the bank longer.

Reactions: Kkachi
86CE97D5-5718-442C-B6A9-24577DACA8CD.jpeg

Reactions: ebartolome