Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Not as far out as I had hoped ha
Did you get a vin yet? I’d check the source code for one. They said mine was “ shipped on the train and then truck “ to Pearl MS service center. I know better. It went to Atlanta first then back to Jackson for delivery to Pearl. Pensacola ain’t that far from there. Had a condo at Perdido Key Bridge. They giving you the runaround.

A coworker of mine warned me of "A/C Stink" that he hates about his 2018 model 3. Is this an issue still present today?
He said it is caused by the A/C not draining properly and causing building until he has to clean it with coil cleaner.

believe it or not, I didn't spend too much on all the listed items...mostly ordered from aliexpress since March as their price is ALOT cheaper in most cases...spent just over 1k at most
Oh man…. I feel really terrible that I didn’t get anything for my new car. Not even a pine scent air freshener. I am such a 💩 car owner.

Did you get a vin yet? I’d check the source code for one. They said mine was “ shipped on the train and then truck “ to Pearl MS service center. I know better. It went to Atlanta first then back to Jackson for delivery to Pearl. Pensacola ain’t that far from there. Had a condo at Perdido Key Bridge. They giving you the runaround.
No VIN yet. Have a few weeks minimum I’d guess. I have to pick up in Atlanta so hopefully that will cut a few days off transport.

Reactions: YDAZOPEN
How did you find out that info?