Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not yet, but I do expect it to push based on seeing how long its been taking the October 2021-December 2021 people are taking.....seems 8 months (min) is becoming the norm for non-P/FSD buyers.
But, starting to wonder if they also do any shuffling of priorities based on color. Being we choose the most expensive color (Red), and how they are making higher cost cars/FSD the priority, maybe it will be higher than say white? Who knows....but still sitting at September currently.

They just tried to get me to switch to an MY AWD. I decided against it, as cost was essentially the same for most of the available models they showed as available. I need the car for road trips and can’t afford to give up 50 miles of range.
Oh that’s awesome! Good choice I would have done the same. But I was under the impression that 4680s are more efficient in charging so charge is faster as well as you can charge them to 100%. So the 50 miles turns into 30ish? Idk, but that’s awesome they offered you the opportunity. Where’s your location?

Went to have Tesla unlock financing again after I received my vin and they said they would have to just type in all the info for me. Anyone else have this issue? I want to be able to put it in my app myself.
If you are financing through Tesla then they have the ability to allow you to enter it on your own. I just did this week! I told them I wanted to change terms and they unlocked it.

Second time being pushed out after entering my delivery window... No VIN yet. Original estimate was "May", what a tease.

MYP Red/FSD/No Tow.

OD 3/10
EDD1: June - July
EDD2 5/1: 5/30 - 6/10
EDD2 6/1: 6/4 - 6/18
EDD2 6/5: 6/19 - 7/3

I was ok waiting, but now I'm annoyed enough to create an account and commiserate with everyone. Hi folks!

• Funny
Reactions: NolesGuy850