Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting my car tomorrow morning (6/6/2022). Been a long two weeks after getting a call 2 1/2 hours prior to delivery on 5/23/2022 that it had been wrecked and suffered minor damage at the service center. They had to order a new front fascia. I had already paid for the car as required in the app so I was wondering if it would go on CarFax, AutoCheck, etc. Hopefully not!

Reactions: Horty4
Getting my car tomorrow morning (6/6/2022). Been a long two weeks after getting a call 2 1/2 hours prior to delivery on 5/23/2022 that it had been wrecked and suffered minor damage at the service center. They had to order a new front fascia. I had already paid for the car as required in the app so I was wondering if it would go on CarFax, AutoCheck, etc. Hopefully not!
I’d be finding that out fast.. I’d be upset if my brand new car already had a carfax report.

I would not take delivery. Nope, no way. Id wait another 6 months if needed.

No way I would accept a new car with a CarFax report..

No way I would accept a new car with a CarFax report..
I agree if it has a CarFax not acceptable. Not sure how the reporting works but even if I ran a history could they report it even after I accepted? Maybe get something in writing that it will have a clear title on date of delivery?

As of right now it shows clear on this site if this is a reputable history search: Check Any VIN - It's Free | Free Vehicle History and VIN Check
I would not take delivery. Nope, no way. Id wait another 6 months if needed.
Only problem I have with not accepting the car is we are down to one car and need transportation. If I could get another in a week or two a possibility but waiting months isn't an option unless we buy a different brand EV. Couldn't find another I wanted back in March. Assuming we could get a fairly quick refund. And too, ordering another would be more than $4K more now.

What months are geting MY LR being filled? I ordered a MY LR on 3/12. My EDD says September 2022 still. Is that a pipedream at this point?
8 months seems to be the average. My order was on 3/5, and two days ago I got an updated EDD of Dec 22 - March 23. As of now, it seems October and November orders are being filled. But who knows, the system feels like it’s all over the place.

OD 3/18/22 MY LR
CHICAGO .
Original EDD September/October 2022
Still waiting for something like miracle.
Hopefully getting car this year lol 😂 ..
Now Is this…….

Attachments

• A13079F7-1C12-404E-BBBD-856F27393F3B.png
    A13079F7-1C12-404E-BBBD-856F27393F3B.png
    561.3 KB · Views: 77
Why did you still take delivery? Why not deny? Why did you pay for the car already? Required by your state?

OD 3/18/22 MY LR
CHICAGO .
Original EDD September/October 2022
Still waiting for something like miracle.
Hopefully getting car this year lol 😂 ..
Now Is this…….
Mine changed too a few days ago to the current lead time if we were to order one now. I still feel like it will come back to the 8 month range. But if not, then maybe we get some updated features 😏

Reactions: sveetcharm