Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ordered second MY in march, mid night silver 19" wheels white interior 5 seater no FSD or tow hitch. EDD was sept, got pushed to dec-march....yikes... oh and i still havent received my white on white 19" wheels 7 seater no fsd or tow that i ordered last july!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked and now my EDD is also indicating as Dec'22 - Mar'23.
Yea, more and more of us from early March have seen this now within the passed 5 days. At least we see from Thunder7ga that it gets corrected to a specific time line in Sept. assume we will go back to a 8 month window plus here soon. Hoping that with Fremont increasing 10-20 percent we are more solid with September.

My EDD has been Sept. 22 forever. Now after reading the post this morning I checked mine. It also changed to Dec.22-Mar.23, this sucks!
Same here. My OD is 15 Mar, my EDD has been Sept since then, until late last night! It went to Dec 22- Mar 23 like most others. I know there are a lot of positive messages on here, but it’s different when it happens to you. :( sad sad

Reactions: Ymond and mrazndead
Evening!

Wondering if any of you MYLR March orders seen their delivery dates pushed out further than September?

My order just updated yesterday evening, to the current lead time of a new order. Stating my new EDD is Dec 22’ to March 22’.
Same
My EDD has been Sept. 22 forever. Now after reading the post this morning I checked mine. It also changed to Dec.22-Mar.23, this sucks here! Terrible
My EDD has been Sept. 22 forever. Now after reading the post this morning I checked mine. It also changed to Dec.22-Mar.23, this sucks!
Same here. Terrible!