Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious if you got a reply after you texted back JUNE? I have similar two-week window right now like you, and I got the text yesterday. But I haven't got my VIN yet. My EDD changed on 6/10 like you to 6/21 - 7/5
I got the same text yesterday, and I got reply today" Thanks", then I ask him would I get my vin soon, he just simply reply with my current two week window...

March 16. I originally ordered a long range but just switched to performance on 6/9.
For the past week or so, this is one of the reasons why I can't sleep at night. Thinking that my original MYP order is going to be pushed out further on delivery due to LR switching to P. Oh the agony, please give me my VIN# so I can stop worrying about this happening!!!

Just received my VIN
Order date 3/19/22
MYP - White with white interior. No hitch and no FSD

Confirming I can give them a check for payment on day of delivery?
Just received my VIN
Order date 3/19/22
MYP - White with white interior. No hitch and no FSD

Confirming I can give them a check for payment on day of delivery?
Congrats but what the dickens!! Lot of folks including myself 3/14 were leaped frog. No bueno!

Order Date: March 18, 2022
Vancouver, B.C
MYP White/White

EDD: May 2022
EDD: June 4 - July 16
EDD: June 13 - July 18
EDD: June 8 - July 6
June 2nd: Trade-In text
June 3rd EDD: June 13 - June 27
June 14th EDD: June 17 - June 27
June 15th EDD: June 18 - June 22
June 15th Applied for financing
June 16th Received delivery text and VIN

Delivery date scheduled for June 22

After getting my delivery date pushed out I reach out to my rep asking if it would actually be in utah for me to pickup this week.
They responded saying that my car had been held in California for repairs and they are assigning me a new Vin.
New car with the exact same config should be here the 19th according to my rep.
Scheduled for the 21st, I hope it actually shows up.