Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question;

I ordered on March 15 MYP Black with tow.

My first EDD was May. Then in June it changes for (July to September). I called Tesla and my account is fine but why I don’t have in between dates and only month ?
Thanks
I have an order from March and have also been moved to Sep-Oct EDD.

Who knows what this means, some people say is a hint that a VIN is coming soon, even thou it doesn’t make sense.

Who knows ha I will need to stop stressing out for any of this and just wait it out.

I got the text message today that I'm eligible to switch from my current reservation of MYLR to the MY all wheel drive one from Texas. What are you guys thoughts on that version?
You get 50 miles range less on this car .
Other then this is nothing wrong with the car .
Rear /front cast. new 4680 battery cell structure pack rear cargo cover and less $ on Bill 💵 ..
Maybe some day with software update they will unlock full power from battery but who knows what they plan to do or how so really it’s up to you..
Good luck 👍.
Share what you decide about it..

Reactions: pat8839
I have an order from March and have also been moved to Sep-Oct EDD.

Who knows what this means, some people say is a hint that a VIN is coming soon, even thou it doesn’t make sense.

Who knows ha I will need to stop stressing out for any of this and just wait it out.
Take it from all of October 2021 orders… the wait gets painful, especially when a lot of us are now in a 13 month wait window.

Looks like MYP orders made after my original EDD are coming in 5 months before my MYLR.

You get 50 miles range less on this car .
Other then this is nothing wrong with the car .
Rear /front cast. new 4680 battery cell structure pack rear cargo cover and less $ on Bill 💵 ..
Maybe some day with software update they will unlock full power from battery but who knows what they plan to do or how so really it’s up to you..
Good luck 👍.
Share what you decide about it..
I've read about rear/front cast but honestly have no idea what that means. Could you shed some light on that for me? Or point me where I could find info?

Finally! She showed up yesterday
Tesla.jpg