Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hang in there. I was in your shoes wondering if I made the right choice since the date wouldn’t change. was checking all the time. It can be quick or take 5 days after the switch. Just be ready, when it does happen, you could have 3 weeks or you could get lucky like me and one with your config is already on a truck on its way. If your worried about wether you made the right choice, I dont see any that got the P wishing they got the LR. I haven’t got mine yet so I can’t say. on my fifth day I went from a nov-jan date to a Vin and delivery next week.
I have seen some people take up to a week for their EDD to change after they make the switch. I hope the change comes sooner than later so I can get some work done. I am checking the app way too frequently.

I just got updated this morning too!
Was Dec 1-Jan 26
Now August 1-August 15!!

That has to be good news right?! Surely they wouldn't pull the rug out from under me and kick me back to Christmas time now haha
Congrats. I think you’ve scored an Austin delivery. Hopefully all the early deliveries in the south will eventually translate into earlier EDDs in the West as the pressure comes off of Fremont.

My March LR still sits at Nov-Jan

Finally got it out of my system. (I think😁). Was seriously leaNing towards switching my order to the MYP, but held due to some unknowns. Seeing some people here that change their orders that didn’t get any EDD sooner or even got their EDD switched to longer time, I’ve decided to hold on to my LR. I think 4.8 0-60 is plenty fast. My 03 Corvette was doing 4.8 bone stock and that was fun. I know 3.5 would be even more fun but I can always get AB to bring it down to 4.2 which will be faster than my 99 Viper🤣🤣

Finally got it out of my system. (I think😁). Was seriously leaNing towards switching my order to the MYP, but held due to some unknowns. Seeing some people here that change their orders that didn’t get any EDD sooner or even got their EDD switched to longer time, I’ve decided to hold on to my LR. I think 4.8 0-60 is plenty fast. My 03 Corvette was doing 4.8 bone stock and that was fun. I know 3.5 would be even more fun but I can always get AB to bring it down to 4.2 which will be faster than my 99 Viper🤣🤣
same. I would like the car sooner, but it’s going to be a family car and I see constant agreement that the ride quality on the MYLR is superior comfort than the MYP. Every day use is worth more to me than an extra few months of driving.

And I was just pushed back 2 months to December - February time frame. Lol.
When did you order? Thunder7ga ordered 3/14 and EDD moved up 3 more weeks (typical 11/29-1/19/23 EDD for mid March orders) to 11/3-12/15. So, I'm hoping mine would change to a similar time frame next week...but I'm not holding my breath because I might pass out first before I get the EDD change lol

Reactions: Thunder7ga
When did you order? Thunder7ga ordered 3/14 and EDD moved up 3 more weeks (typical 11/29-1/19/23 EDD for mid March orders) to 11/3-12/15. So, I'm hoping mine would change to a similar time frame next week...but I'm not holding my breath because I might pass out first before I get the EDD change lol
I have a 3/10 order, blue/white interior. Its a demoralizing hit going backwards again lol.

same. I would like the car sooner, but it’s going to be a family car and I see constant agreement that the ride quality on the MYLR is superior comfort than the MYP. Every day use is worth more to me than an extra few months of driving.

I actually switched over to the MYP which brought my EDD from August 31 - October 11 to July 31 - August 9th. Decided for the same reasons you mention that the MYLR was worth the wait, switched back two days later, and I am at September 22 - October 27th.

OD. 3/15/22
MYLR / White / Tow / FSD.

Hoping it comes a little sooner, like everyone else I'm sure.

Reactions: slvervper99