Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t people with existing orders just delay delivery until after end of the year? The income limit of $150k/$300k joint also really limits this credit for teslas. Are people out there really buying a $70k car with an income under $150?
It’s 300k in household income….and I suspect many on this board could be impacted by this amount. For me, I am retiring next spring so a delay until 2023 could be advantageous. Not sure how long I can delay delivery…does anyone know?

I just got a Text from Tesla asking me to upload my ID and insurance info but I have no idea where to upload them. Can someone point me in the right direction?
I haven't gotten to that stage, but I would guess it's in the phone app. You should be able to scan a QR code on your registration page to help get you set up. Did you upgrade to a P or still have a LR on order?

I haven't gotten to that stage, but I would guess it's in the phone app. You should be able to scan a QR code on your registration page to help get you set up. Did you upgrade to a P or still have a LR on order?
I can't find it, I feel like a dufus!
I did not change my order I'm still with my original LR order. My delivery window is Aug 1-14 though. Until I fail at uploading my info for them and I get canceled haha

I can't find it, I feel like a dufus!
I did not change my order I'm still with my original LR order. My delivery window is Aug 1-14 though. Until I fail at uploading my info for them and I get canceled haha
You can download the Tesla app from the app store, then just log-in with the same username and password you used on the website. Once you log in you should see a blue button at the bottom of the app that will take you to the steps you need to complete. I hope that helps.
I'm in the April camp, but this gives me hope. Good luck!

You can download the Tesla app from the app store, then just log-in with the same username and password you used on the website. Once you log in you should see a blue button at the bottom of the app that will take you to the steps you need to complete. I hope that helps.
I'm in the April camp, but this gives me hope. Good luck!
I think maybe they told me too soon or something because there is a spot to upload insurance but it's greyed out as if not available yet. We'll see if Tesla gets back to me on it. Thanks guys!

Our window literally got pushed back this morning but this evening we got a VIN and an expected delivery from Jul 30 to Aug 2!!! The scheduler works in mysterious and nonlinear ways. WOOHOO!

Also I was regularly doing the 'view source' and 'find '5YJ'' trick to spot my VIN early so I was really surprised when the VIN started with '7SA'. I didn't know that they changed the X and Y vins to 7SA earlier this year.
Got my MYP today!!!

Question: is it supposed to come with a frunk mat? Mine didn’t and the towing eye is in its holder exposed.

• Love
Reactions: myopic_MrB
I ordered mine (LR, sever seater) in march and only have 3 more months before I am forced to turn in my lease after extending it. My current estimated dates are October 15-dec15. Do I have better odds getting it sooner at this point by upgrading to performance?
Hard to say for sure, best answer is maybe. I have the same EDD range and I also ordered in mid march of this year. I had to extend my lease a few months just to make sure I have transportation. Can you extend your lease a bit to cover the gap? I know my lease allows for a 2 month extension that allows me to still turn in earlier if the Tesla suddenly becomes available and pro-rates the payment on the lease if I don't go the full 2 months.