Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYP this afternoon! AGGHHH so excited... today was an unreal experience after holding off and waiting for so long. So.... unfortunately it came with the bare minimum... no metal plate... and no wall charger despite ordering in March. They did provide a code via email to have one shipped for free... but the inconvenience factor alone was enough to stir some stress... I digress... the excitement is through the roof and i'm thankful it's finally here. I'll upload some photos if needs be.

Furthermore,
It didn't come with the trunk cover, no mud flaps, no PPF... literally general bare minimum. I hope everyone has better luck.... but i'm just thankful it's finally here!

How did you switch? Do I have to call someone to do this? The website is not allowing me to change. I ordered MYLR a few days after you did so im curious if I would get similar results.
You would certainly see similar results. Although some people don't see a VIN for a few weeks after switching. But many are getting a VIN right away if you have an order old enough that they are finished fulfilling MYP orders for that OD. You will see an EDD change within a day or two.

There are a number of ways to make the change...you can call Tesla or text or online chat. If you want to do it yourself you can try and use this link www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN##########
Use your unique RN # at the end. That URL works but sometimes is finicky and takes entering it a few times. I typically log out of my account, enter the URL, login, click on my car on the Dashboard page and then enter that URL again. I also found I needed to keep the "RN" part capitalized for it to work.
One final way to do it yourself is going in and changing your method of payment to Finance instead of Cash. This will make your account "incomplete" and give access to the Edit-design link...edit your design and then switch back to cash. I haven't tried that method but a number of people have done it that way.

How did you switch? Do I have to call someone to do this? The website is not allowing me to change. I ordered MYLR a few days after you did so im curious if I would get similar results.
I tried the Tesla 888 number and waited on hold for an hour to be told that if I switched I would get today's price, and would lose the pricing I had when I ordered in March. I ended up calling a local Tesla center (Natick, MA) and spoke with a rep who took my # and told me he would text me when he freed up. We got my account unlocked over text, at which point I could make the change myself on my account.

Picked up my MYP this afternoon! AGGHHH so excited... today was an unreal experience after holding off and waiting for so long. So.... unfortunately it came with the bare minimum... no metal plate... and no wall charger despite ordering in March. They did provide a code via email to have one shipped for free... but the inconvenience factor alone was enough to stir some stress... I digress... the excitement is through the roof and i'm thankful it's finally here. I'll upload some photos if needs be.

Furthermore,
It didn't come with the trunk cover, no mud flaps, no PPF... literally general bare minimum. I hope everyone has better luck.... but i'm just thankful it's finally here!
What should it come with, is anything other than the mobile charger guaranteed?

I plan on receiving a mobile charger with the car as well since I ordered in March, but just ordered a 2nd one yesterday because I'll need one to charge at home (have a 14-50 outlet) plus want to travel with one in the car.

You would certainly see similar results. Although some people don't see a VIN for a few weeks after switching. But many are getting a VIN right away if you have an order old enough that they are finished fulfilling MYP orders for that OD. You will see an EDD change within a day or two.

There are a number of ways to make the change...you can call Tesla or text or online chat. If you want to do it yourself you can try and use this link www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN##########
Use your unique RN # at the end. That URL works but sometimes is finicky and takes entering it a few times. I typically log out of my account, enter the URL, login, click on my car on the Dashboard page and then enter that URL again. I also found I needed to keep the "RN" part capitalized for it to work.
One final way to do it yourself is going in and changing your method of payment to Finance instead of Cash. This will make your account "incomplete" and give access to the Edit-design link...edit your design and then switch back to cash. I haven't tried that method but a number of people have done it that way.
Thank you for the info! Tempted to try this.

I went ahead and cancelled my March 14 order this evening. My EDD was just moved up 7 weeks into September. After a trip to rural South Dakota last week I decided range/charging facilities are inadequate for my intended use. I had a M3 I sold for a profit last year and will likely buy another Tesla…once range is a little better. Best wishes to all on this board.

OD 3/3. My delivery estimate window narrowed from 14 days to 9 today - the old estimate was 8/27 - 9/10, and the new estimate is 9/2-9/11 (September 5 is Labor Day in the US, so perhaps the new 9-day window would, under other circumstances, be 7 days).

This looks like it's going to be real, I am VERY excited!

MYLR5, Red/White, 19", FSD.

Reactions: sveetcharm
My EDD just changed again for i don’t know maybe 10 th time now is October 20 November 24 instead of November 2 /December 14
Mine just changed as well, but moved further out. Now December 18th to January 29th. Was November 13th to Jan 8th. I’m a MYLR7. Maybe the 7 seaters are being deprioritized? Seems odd though because they make more money on them than the LR with just the 20” wheels.

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88