Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in same boat… my two week window was July 30 - August 13. I was expecting to get vin sooner but EDD got changed on 2nd day of 2 week window to Nov 17 - Dec 29 :(
…looks like EOQ push is happening. EDD got updated today Sept 16-Sept30 🤞🏻

• 3/01: August 2022 (Original EDD)
  • 3/11: September 2022
  • 3/15: Sept 11 - Nov 20
  • 3/29: Oct 2022 - Jan 2023
  • 4/12: June 14 - July 26
  • 4/24: June 11 - July 16
  • 5/01: Nov 2022 - Feb 2023
  • 5/19: July 14 - August 25
  • 6/03: Dec 2022 - Mar 2023
  • 6/04: July 28 - September 8
  • 6/10: June 25 - July 23
  • 6/17: October 31 - December 26
  • 07/11: August 3 - August 31
  • 07/24: July 30 - August 13
  • 07/31: November 17 - December 29
  • 08/14: November 03 - December 15
  • 09/12: September 16 - September 30

…looks like EOQ push is happening. EDD got updated today Sept 16-Sept30 🤞🏻

• 3/01: August 2022 (Original EDD)
  • 3/11: September 2022
  • 3/15: Sept 11 - Nov 20
  • 3/29: Oct 2022 - Jan 2023
  • 4/12: June 14 - July 26
  • 4/24: June 11 - July 16
  • 5/01: Nov 2022 - Feb 2023
  • 5/19: July 14 - August 25
  • 6/03: Dec 2022 - Mar 2023
  • 6/04: July 28 - September 8
  • 6/10: June 25 - July 23
  • 6/17: October 31 - December 26
  • 07/11: August 3 - August 31
  • 07/24: July 30 - August 13
  • 07/31: November 17 - December 29
  • 08/14: November 03 - December 15
  • 09/12: September 16 - September 30
Wow it’s crazy 😜 Good luck to you .
Come back here and share some good new soon…

Hey all,
First time commenting, talk about good timing:
Order date: 3/8/22
Config: MYLR, 7 Seater, MSM, 19", Black Interior
My original EDD was some time around July, but it's been pushed and pushed and pushed.
Now it's "December 14 - January 25"

I'm hoping it gets pushed to early 2023 because I can get the tax credit. But also, because I ordered before March 15th, I apparently qualify for San Diego's clean vehicle rebate program which will give me a grand total of $12k back.

Based on what I'm seeing about everyone's orders, it appears: Performance and MYLR5's are moving forward faster. FSD to get an earlier EDD has been "patched" but 7-seater configs with $0 paint and 19" wheels seem to be getting the short straw.

I say, fine by me.

Does anyone know if we can still delay once? I have a trip planned in December and honestly, getting a car delivered the week before Christmas seems unlikely.

Reactions: Ty77064
I hope many more people delay, because I don't qualify for the tax credit and the resale of my car is dropping by the week while I wait for Tesla to deliver the car I ordered six months ago.

Seven seaters must have very small production runs which is bizarre to me since it has to be more profitable for them. Perhaps they have very limited parts availability for the 7 seat models.

I have waffled on switching to a 5 seater many times in the past month but my wife and I still think the utility of the 7 seater will be worth it due to the age of our children and the occasional need to carry an extra passenger or two in the car.

I hope many more people delay, because I don't qualify for the tax credit and the resale of my car is dropping by the week while I wait for Tesla to deliver the car I ordered six months ago.

Seven seaters must have very small production runs which is bizarre to me since it has to be more profitable for them. Perhaps they have very limited parts availability for the 7 seat models.

I have waffled on switching to a 5 seater many times in the past month but my wife and I still think the utility of the 7 seater will be worth it due to the age of our children and the occasional need to carry an extra passenger or two in the car.
The scarcity will lead to an even bigger jump in resale value.

The MYLR alone, due to the price raise and long build time, is worth $5000 to $8000 more than you pay, literally the day you receive it. Throw in the 9 month long wait 7 seat configuration and you're looking at an immediate 20% ROI on a freaking car.

Plus with California's EV push and the Tesla being one of the few that qualifies for a tax credit, there's going to be a huge bottleneck on production. They'll sell every single one they build.

I'm in the same position as you, young children so the primary reason we went MY was to get the 7-seat configuration. The seats are tiny but for smaller adults or our dog, they're perfect. Good to have and not need than need and not have, at least that's my view.

😭 This is the same situation we are in. Used car prices seem to be dropping like a rock week-over-week and I'm hoping to trade-in my wife's old vehicle before it loses another couple more grand. I thought about preemptively selling it, but my state offers a trade-in credit on the sales tax so we're trying to figure out if its better to sell now and lose the trade-in tax credit, or wait and trade-in at a lower value; it's probably a wash either way 😂. The tags expire at the end of October 2021, so I'll need to renew them if we dont have a vehicle by then.

My EDD details:
March 1, 2022: Reserved Model Y LR - Black interior, MSM, 5 seater, Gemini wheels, no FSD
Current EDD: November 28 - January 9

Cool, thanks for creating this forum. Thats good to know that you can switch to diff variant with older price if you have placed order before price increase.

MYLR / Ext-White / Int-Black / 20" Wheel / No tow / No FSD
- Placed order on 03/01/2022
- Completed profile on 03/02/2022
- No trade-in / Cash
- Original EDD was August 2022
- New EDD is September 2022
Have you gotten ur car yet?

Have you gotten ur car yet?
Yes! Received VIN on Tuesday morning and took delivery on Wednesday evening 🤘
Definitely worth the wait.
Build quality is great and ride quality is also good. I have no complaints.

Tesla scheduled to deliver car at home, butI changed it pick it up from Fremont Factory so I can inspect the car and get it fixed right away instead going through 2-3 week service waiting period.

I’m glad i picked it up. There was only one issue i found. Headliner was loose, when pull out sun shade entire front headline was coming down due to not tighten it perfectly. Tesla team took it and fixed it right away.

Reactions: JDEWD250
Yes! Received VIN on Tuesday morning and took delivery on Wednesday evening 🤘
Definitely worth the wait.
Build quality is great and ride quality is also good. I have no complaints.

Tesla scheduled to deliver car at home, butI changed it pick it up from Fremont Factory so I can inspect the car and get it fixed right away instead going through 2-3 week service waiting period.

I’m glad i picked it up. There was only one issue i found. Headliner was loose, when pull out sun shade entire front headline was coming down due to not tighten it perfectly. Tesla team took it and fixed it right away.
U were close to the factory right? Mines say edd at oct 19 to nov 23 not sure if I will get it around that time

OD: 3/5 for MYP
Black/Black no tow, no fsd
EDD: 5/8 - 6/5
New York City

I am financing it and already approved with lender.

The wait will kill me! Lol!

The good thing is that the learning curve is quite sizeable to learn all this EV lingo and prep the homes to be able to charge.
How does the tires take the steel plates all over the city. I am debating changing to MYP from LR but not sure if I want to given I will bring my car often to the city.