Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posting for the first time
Order date : 3/7/22
MYLR : MSM + induction wheels + tow hitch
EDD changed from Nov 15-Dec 26 -> September 25 - Oct 9 , a pleasant surprise :) Now hoping it actually holds and does not slip back
That is great news. Sounds like a typical EOQ push in CA. I bet you will get it by end of Sept.

Thanks . Do we know what's the latest about the car coming with a charger ? Since the dates moved forward I need to think about the charging situation . Also the mil$ question - nema 14-50 or wall charger
I don't see any recent reports of chargers coming in the car. Since you ordered in March you will get an email with a code to order the mobile charger at no cost (and bonus is the new kit comes with the 14-50 adapter where as the included one didn't). You can also use that code towards a wall charger instead if you want.

I went for the wall charger over 14-50 as after my provincial rebate it wasn't really any more money. My wall charger is sitting on the garage wall just waiting for something to plug into.

Reactions: sveetcharm