Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
60438EAE-6516-4657-9E2D-DBD3F259DA70.jpeg
So vin got removed again, because they have to fix something on the car but pick up is on next week now ...

yea I know what you mean. Tesla also low balling me on my trade-in so I have to pick one of these other places to sell to instead of just doing everything in one day with them.
I had a great experience trading my truck into caravana. They offered basically what I paid for my truck. I bought it new in 2018 and sold it in February this year.

Carvana is one of two I'm looking at. Tesla is offering me about 4k less than what carvana is so I might go with them, thx.
Now I will say depending on the price of your car you might want to look at sales tax if applicable. With the trade in you won’t be taxed on the amount for which you traded in your car if you go with Tesla vs selling your car outside and paying full price.

Now I will say depending on the price of your car you might want to look at sales tax if applicable. With the trade in you won’t be taxed on the amount for which you traded in your car if you go with Tesla vs selling your car outside and paying full price.
Here in California they tax you on the full price of your vehicle purchased, even if you trade in a vehicle, DMV does not care, they are taking every penny they can from you.