Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all !
question - how and when do you make the downpayment? Just want to double check all the info between all that I had read.
Tesla will send you a link that allows you to make an ACH payment from your bank. I forgot what the service is called, but you just link it to your bank and you can make the down payment. It only takes about 5 minutes.

VIN assigned! MYLR MSM 20” no other extras. Timeline in signature
Wow, you’re lucky. Really really dumb question to anyone who can answer. So my original OD was 3/17 but placed the order on hold or did not complete my profile until April 14…..so does this mean that my actual OD is April 14. Only reason I ask is because, lucky Jed😁 got a VIN but his OD was a day later than mine. I know this is probably an ignorant question on my part but if you guys say…well, Tesla considers the release of hold as my OD then that would explain a lot of things😁😁

Wow, you’re lucky. Really really dumb question to anyone who can answer. So my original OD was 3/17 but placed the order on hold or did not complete my profile until April 14…..so does this mean that my actual OD is April 14. Only reason I ask is because, lucky Jed😁 got a VIN but his OD was a day later than mine. I know this is probably an ignorant question on my part but if you guys say…well, Tesla considers the release of hold as my OD then that would explain a lot of things😁😁
I think it depends more on the price of the vehicle. I ordered pretty much the cheapest LRY available (MSM/Black Interior/Nothing else) on March 1. My EDD is currently Dec 8-30 😂

• Funny
Reactions: slvervper99
Has anyone been keeping an eye on the used market? I'm starting to see some very low mileage (like sub-1K miles) 2022 YLR that are thousands cheaper than the current reserve price. I'm even seeing a few that are even getting close to my March 2022 reservation price. I'm guessing these were flipped vehicles (I've seen some as low as 15 miles), and dealers are gradually being forced to drop prices on these from the summer highs (some have been sitting on the dealer lots for months.)

If they continue to drop thousands every week, we may opt to grab one these practically new 2022s. It looks like we would potentially miss out on the updated door panels, maybe the cargo cover, and a year older, so its something we'll keep an eye out and weigh for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: acpd
An ACH is an electronic fund transfer made between banks and credit unions across what is called the Automated Clearing House network.

ACH is used for all kinds of fund transfer transa
Thanks. How safe is this. I don't like to do $$$$$ transaction via wireless et al... except Paypal because we all know Paypal is super safe which BTW was created by Elon (one of the original members, That's why he is a B and I am not ...hahaha)

Okay guys I’m back I see some people still have not gotten their cars yet, at the very end I still decide to get the ppf, I live in nyc honestly I felt like the paint quality is not that great for tree juice or anything like bird poop and etc, so I’m getting the ppf for it full cover for 3.5k suntek, and honestly def should check ur car before leaving with the car they do a pretty dam crappy job but other than that I love the car
If I may ask where did you get your ppf installed? I live close to NYC.

Thanks. How safe is this. I don't like to do $$$$$ transaction via wireless et al... except Paypal because we all know Paypal is super safe which BTW was created by Elon (one of the original members, That's why he is a B and I am not ...hahaha)
It's about as safe as you can get. it's been around way before PayPal and it's used to directly transfer between financial institutions