Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got at Delivery date. October 30th I got the VIN October 22nd.
My Order date was March 29th, 2022
MYLR Tow no FSD Dark Silver Black Interior
Congratulations, looks like we are getting there gradually. My OD was 10days before yours and i still have december delivery, but my specs are red exterior, black interior, 7 seats, 20" wheel and tow hitch.

Reactions: Joe Schmoe88
Congratulations
Thanks. Even better, I went by the Service Center, which is near my daughter's home. I was hoping to get a walk around before I sent the payment. She replied that I could pick it up tonight if I wanted. We made an appointment for six and she said I could make the payment then.

Picked up my 2022 MYLR today. Couldn't find anything wrong with the panels or paint. Interior was spotless. Drove it on a 2hr road trip. A blast to drive.

FWIW: Had USS, old cameras (based off the comparison M3 shots found online), no matrix, no cargo.
Also of note there were a number of 2023 Fremont MYLRs. I checked 6 of them. All outfitted the same as mine with USS, old cameras, no matrix (didn't check for cargo).

The M3s didn't have USS and had the new camera design.

So seems 2023 doesn't mean anything. Probably the non-USS MYs will have the new cameras. But seems if you have USS you don't get new cameras....at least based on my relatively small sample size.

Reactions: John Haffner
Picked up my 2022 MYLR today. Couldn't find anything wrong with the panels or paint. Interior was spotless. Drove it on a 2hr road trip. A blast to drive.

FWIW: Had USS, old cameras (based off the comparison M3 shots found online), no matrix, no cargo.
Also of note there were a number of 2023 Fremont MYLRs. I checked 6 of them. All outfitted the same as mine with USS, old cameras, no matrix (didn't check for cargo).

The M3s didn't have USS and had the new camera design.

So seems 2023 doesn't mean anything. Probably the non-USS MYs will have the new cameras. But seems if you have USS you don't get new cameras....at least based on my relatively small sample size.
Congratulations. Any accessories like mobile charger or the adapter?

I keep checking my EDD daily with no change. But as I was doing some reading on this Forums this morning BOOM I get an email. Sad thing is it was only saying:

"Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector. Your vehicle comes standard with a J1772 Adapter that is compatible with third-party charging stations."

I was getting excited but nope just an email. LOL
I also got the same email as you and thought I was getting an VIN assign lol. Bummer that we won't get the mobile connector with the car and have to order it.

The emails appear to be sent out in a random order (Some got it before VIN assignment). A few of the members received it in the morning today.

I didn't get mine until later this afternoon (VIN assigned 10/26, no scheduled delivery yet)
Good to know! Thanks for the info...I was talking to my neighbor about this process (M3LR owner)...As laze fare as Tesla makes this be, its almost too nerve racking due to the fact of almost "too off hands" it is...

Mongo

Picked up my MYLR late this afternoon at Corte Madera SC, Still has functioning USS, No Mobile Connector but did get the J1772 adapter. Won't know until I plug in the USB memory what my camera is. I had set up my bank account so after the walk around I hit the pay button on the app and the Service Coordinator confirmed it was paid. Also the total I had to pay was $250 less than originally shown so I did get credited for my initial deposit.
MYLR dark grey, black interior. Tow No FSD 2023 Fremont build.

Picked up my MYLR late this afternoon at Corte Madera SC, Still has functioning USS, No Mobile Connector but did get the J1772 adapter. Won't know until I plug in the USB memory what my camera is. I had set up my bank account so after the walk around I hit the pay button on the app and the Service Coordinator confirmed it was paid. Also the total I had to pay was $250 less than originally shown so I did get credited for my initial deposit.
MYLR dark grey, black interior. Tow No FSD 2023 Fremont build.
Congrats.
Can you explain the USB thing for telling what cameras?

Reactions: Zer0Mpg
I keep checking my EDD daily with no change. But as I was doing some reading on this Forums this morning BOOM I get an email. Sad thing is it was only saying:

"Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector. Your vehicle comes standard with a J1772 Adapter that is compatible with third-party charging stations."

I was getting excited but nope just an email. LOL
I received the same email today! EDD is 12/12-12/31 😁

Welp, pushed back almost 2 weeks again. Ugh. Now 11/10-11/21. I had just entered my first 2 week window yesterday. Just no way to have any confidence in the dates yet. Really hoping this show up before Thanksgiving week as we are out of the state from 11-19 until the 27th. How much you want to bet they give me delivery dates in that window of the holiday
I'm fearful of the same thing!

Reactions: Thunder7ga
Just got my VIN! 2023, Fremont build. MYLR, 5 seats, red ext. / white int., 19" wheels, no tow, no FSD. 7-day EDD window, today through November 6. So excited, can't wait to drive it!
Awesome, congrats! And if I remember correctly your last EDD was still out a ways... it was the same as mine but one day back. Your suddenly getting VIN... and the first white-seats order in awhile to get it... gives me hope!