TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

March 23rd 2-4pm Phoenix classic car show in need of Roadster

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by dsm363, Feb 13, 2017.

1. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Hi,

I have a friend who runs basically a retirement community that is putting on a classic car show. She asking about me driving my Roadster down there but it's on a Thursday and not great charging along the way. Any chance a Roadster owner or maybe Model S owner free during that time period and willing to help out and show people their car? Thanks.

2. MileHighMotoring

Teslas are classic cars now? :cool:

3. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

I guess they are! Anyway, know it's a long shot but thought I'd ask and see if I could help a friend out with their event.

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Not by the generally accepted definition of "classic car", which is at least 25 years old. See how old does a car have to be to be a classic - Google Search

The first Roadsters were sold about 6 1/2 years ago, in 2008,

That said, EVs can always use more exposure. Hopefully someone will be able to make it to that show with their Roadster.