Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March was a great production month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

h2ofun

Aug 11, 2020
auburn, ca
Boy does it make a difference when we are in a drought, solar does great. Hitting 3MWh's for March is nuts. Will I ever hit 5, time will tell?

solar prod.jpg

Attachments

• solar prod.jpg
    solar prod.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 144
I think some of you may be interested in a 10-year breakdown of monthly solar production
Have two numbers above monthly totals: ranking of month for that year is circled; months ranking compared to another same month, not circled.
Had to allow for leap years for February.
The only thing one can say is how the weather affects production over time.

10 years of solar production.jpg

I think some of you may be interested in a 10-year breakdown of monthly solar production
Have two numbers above monthly totals: ranking of month for that year is circled; months ranking compared to another same month, not circled.

View attachment 791659

Two thoughts…

You must like keeping baseball box scores.
You gotta get Excel.

View attachment 791659
Wow. This great. Seeing your data going back to 2012 makes me wish we got solar much earlier.

• Love
Reactions: charlesj
While this is April, no need to start a new thread. ;)
Almost at end of daylight and production looks very good indeed.
Have 11 Aprils and right now the production is 676 kWh with no real chance for mush more as fog is coming in.
AND, this April is the 2nd best of 11 Aprils. :D 2013 was 689 kWh.
Yep, it is all about the weather.