Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March was a great production month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just pulled up the power totals for May: I hoped it would have been better, but there were a few days where my net day was drawing from the grid instead of a net export.
Xnip2022-06-01_21-21-10.jpg

June passed. Another very good month but not quite the same as May was. My first June back in 2012 is still in 1st place for the months of June but this past June now is in 2nd place. The last 2 months went over 700kWh on an effective 3.8 system.

Unfortunately, the fog is rolling in and cutting into production over the past week or so.

August came and went. Another very good performer for August. Almost number 1 for 11 August production. Missed by 2.1 kWh being number one.
Now this August is number 2 of 11 August under the solar belt at 638kWh. 2015 is the best for now. It was also the best month in 2015.

New Year. :D
Recap 2022. Impressive year. Tenth full years of operation and 9 months partial year when installed in 2012.
Year 2022 was my 2nd best full year production with the 1st full year in 2013 being the best. As mentioned, May 2022 is the most productive of the 129 months of operation.
I started to wonder if the 2 halves of years have about equal production. Checked a couple of years and they showed that Jan to June produced more than July to December. Then I decided to check all 10 years. Turns out that 9 years produced more from January to June than the other half and only 1 years that didn't. This imbalance was from 2.3% in 2017 to 20% for 2022 and 3.2% more for that one year that the 2nd half produced more.
Interesting curiosity.

Had a great second half of 2022 because I finally got a transformer installed on my pole upping my line voltage. I knew it would make a difference in the Summer months where the system would trip off for hours but every month since the install at the end of June has been a record for me. 18MWh isn't too shabby from a single 11.4KW inverter (13.2KW of panels).

Production.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: darhall993