Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Marco from LI,NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all my name is Marco. I’m currently one of the many people waiting to place my order. Currently drive a Kia Optima 2.0t. Love it, had it for 6 years now. Besides getting warranty work done on it for a new engine I have no complaints other than I wish it was AWD. Winter months in New York can be quite difficult with a FWD car. Don’t want to get too into detail about what I’ll be ordering as I’ve seen there are plenty of threads and topics that I have already had the pleasure of reading through.

Never thought I’d be interested in a Tesla/electric vehicle. But to tell the truth we all know it’s what’s coming in the future. I’ve done endless research whether it be YouTube videos or hours spent reading through all your discussions.

I’m somewhat of a techy person I love how the car is pretty much a computer on wheels. I did have the opportunity of test driving twice. Both models being the Y at the local Tesla SC in Nesconset.

I look forward to learning more and continuing to chat with all till I can finally be one of those people expecting a delivery or waiting for a VIN.