Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mark Forums Read

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a few sections of the forum that I watch. Once in a while I am away for a short while and there are a lot of posts, and I use the Mark Forums Read button to clear out all the markings for new posts since it would take too long to read them all.

Unfortunately the Model 3 section of the forum seems to have this second menu missing and so I cant perform this function. It would be nice to have it since it is probably the most used section recently and it is a pain to open every single thread.

Different topic, but I did not see a post for this either, but when viewing the forum on an iPhone, the little menu with my profile, conversations, alerts and search seems to move down into the reading area of the post. It obscures some of the text, but even more so it seems to block that entire section from being clickable. If there is a link in the post and it is to the left of these icons, you can not click it unless you pan it below this row of icons. I really see no need to have these icons stay visible when we "zoom" with the iPhone. They should just scroll up off of the screen like the other menu items do.

Can you perhaps provide a screenshot where you point out what is not "clickable". I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you mean.

Thanks.
image.png

Here is a screen capture. The menu that normally resides in the upper right for my profile conversations and alerts and search seems to pull down below the main header. It becomes obscured because it blends with the other content behind it.

The link that says model s ordering production and delivery is not clickable at this point because that entire line is part of the menu (I assume). You can see my menu to the right of it covering up the most recent comment.

It's just a bit annoying to have a large section of the menu disabled (especially if I zoom in more to make the links easier to click with the touch screen (needed to make sure I don't accidently select the wrong one. When zoomed this menu gets larger and obscures even more.

I hope this is clearer. Thanks for taking a look.

• Helpful
Reactions: danny
Thanks, that helps. So am I correct in assuming that this issue is happening in landscape (not portrait)?
Also, please specify which iPhone model you are using.

This is a bug and shouldn't be happening so it will need to be fixed.

Thanks for sharing.

It happens in both landscape and in Portrait mode. I did not notice before, but in portrait mode when zooming in the menu moves down and it is off the right side of the zoomed page and still blocks the link buttons. This would be even more bothersome since you might not even notice why it is not working.

I'm using an iPhone 6. NOT the S or + version.