Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Market Check - 2019 Model X 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I'm really torn. I love my Model X, but I am wondering whether to take advantage of the good prices for used vehicles and sell my X to get a Y (which was my longer term plan).

My 2019 Model X 100D was rated for 295 miles. My 100% currently is 275 miles. It has 22K miles on it. It's just over 2 years old
Multi Coat red (ceramic coated). Chrome delete, the stock 20" silver wheels were powder coated a black/graphite
White interior with 6 seat configuration
FSD

It's super clean...and my partner thinks I am crazy for thinking about selling it. But yeah....sometimes I'm crazy. Based on what I'm seeing out there, would I be out of the ballpark in expecting $85K for it?

Comments appreciated. Snark is not appreciated. ;-)

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
That's about 25ish more miles than a 100% charge on my 2019 Standard Range X.
Which I was also contemplating selling... but I'm looking at a Cyber Truck :)

Tesla's trade-in is a joke, but selling private is a hassle and half.

I think I'd be fairly happy around $75k for mine. 22,390 miles.

But, I did all the math on it, even thinking of buying a cheaper car since i'm working from home now, but at the end of the day, It's not going to change my lifestyle to keep or sell it, and when I added fuel and etc costs, figure I'll just keep my X until I decide if I want the truck, and if not, I'll pickup a new S.

If you plan to sell here, I hope you have thick skin... and make use of the ignore button!

Last edited:
So I'm really torn. I love my Model X, but I am wondering whether to take advantage of the good prices for used vehicles and sell my X to get a Y (which was my longer term plan).

My 2019 Model X 100D was rated for 295 miles. My 100% currently is 275 miles. It has 22K miles on it. It's just over 2 years old
Multi Coat red (ceramic coated). Chrome delete, the stock 20" silver wheels were powder coated a black/graphite
FSD

It's super clean...and my partner thinks I am crazy for thinking about selling it. But yeah....sometimes I'm crazy. Based on what I'm seeing out there, would I be out of the ballpark in expecting $85K for it?

KBB is showing private party value right at about $82k

Today when I seen this, I thought no way is our Model X talking to us.

1626898049375.png

1626898145181.png

That's a great user name.

Reactions: Fiver and Jupiter2

FSD

Hello RedDragon,
Are you still thinking about selling your X? I am considering purchasing one. Please let me know. Thanks!