Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Markham, Ontario Model 3 Meet Up - Sat, Oct 13!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With all the new deliveries in the GTA recently, let's gather one last time before it gets too cold! Would love to meet all new, current and future Model 3 owners at the Markham Woodside Supercharger next Saturday, October 13 at 6:00pm to chat all things Tesla!

Details on my Facebook Event:
Tesla Model 3 Meet up Markham - All Are Welcome!

Please R.S.V.P. on the Facebook Event if you plan to come out!

With all the new deliveries in the GTA recently, let's gather one last time before it gets too cold! Would love to meet all new, current and future Model 3 owners at the Markham Woodside Supercharger next Saturday, October 13 at 6:00pm to chat all things Tesla!

Details on my Facebook Event:
Tesla Model 3 Meet up Markham - All Are Welcome!

Please R.S.V.P. on the Facebook Event if you plan to come out!
Hey man i don’t use facebook so I can’t RSVP but I can definitely make it. It’s a 45 min drive for me so I’d like to know if it’s worth my while, thanks.

Reactions: I am 3LECTRIC
Here's the details posted on my FB event for those that are not on FB:

Let's gather for a Model 3 Meet Up before it gets too cold! Lots of new RWD, AWD and P3D delivered in the GTA recently. My friends and I met up with our Model 3s at the Markham Woodside Supercharger this Summer. This time, we want to meet owners from the GTA and beyond! Let's meet at the Markham Woodside Supercharger at 3075 Highway 7, Markham to chat all things Tesla! There's a Starbucks right beside the Supercharger, as well as Kelsey's if you are hungry.

Markham, ON - Woodside Supercharger | Tesla Canada

20 Superchargers up to 120kW available. The Superchargers are on the two sides of the entrance to the plaza. Let's meet on the side closer to Staples. Please do not park and block the Supercharger unless you're charging. All are welcome, including Model S, Model X, other EVs and anyone interested in the Model 3. If you are not driving a Model 3, please park slightly further so we can get a group photo of just all the Model 3s that come out to the event. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Friendly reminder for our meet up this Saturday, October 13 at the Markham Woodside Supercharger starting at 6:00pm! The Superchargers are on the two sides of the entrance to the plaza. Let's meet on the side closer to Staples. Please do not park and block Superchargers unless you're charging. All are welcome, including Model S, Model X, other EVs and anyone interested in the Model 3. If you are not driving a Model 3, please park slightly further so we can get a group photo of just all the Model 3s that come out to the event. See everyone soon!

Markham Woodside.jpg

Reactions: SmartElectric
Friendly reminder for our meet up this Saturday, October 13 at the Markham Woodside Supercharger starting at 6:00pm! The Superchargers are on the two sides of the entrance to the plaza. Let's meet on the side closer to Staples. Please do not park and block Superchargers unless you're charging. All are welcome, including Model S, Model X, other EVs and anyone interested in the Model 3. If you are not driving a Model 3, please park slightly further so we can get a group photo of just all the Model 3s that come out to the event. See everyone soon!

View attachment 342816

I don't know about you but an X or two with the wings up in the mix would be bomb :D