TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Marriage Carriage

Discussion in 'Canada' started by CaptainKirk, Jun 25, 2018.

1. CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk Member

Hi fellow TMC'ers, I'm getting married to the woman of my dreams, and we really would want a Model X (but will settle for an S) for the day of. The itinerary would be for me to go from Mississauga to Hamilton to pick up my bride, then to the venue nearby. I already looked on Turo, next best option would be a Model 3 which is available for about $150/day. What does everyone think?

Thanks in advance.
    Cap'n

2. rypalmer

rypalmer Active Member

When is the big day?

3. CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk Member

August 18,2018

4. Vawlkus

Vawlkus Member

That’s just beyond my range, at least until NB gets a couple more superchargers.
    Congrats, and good luck finding a suitable carriage. ;)

5. Superendo

Superendo Member

That Is also our wedding day. :)
    And MS blue is the wedding carriage.

Have a great day and a wonderful life after.

Rene.

6. rypalmer

rypalmer Active Member

I've chauffeured one wedding so far in my white Model S and would be open to it again. Sadly I will probably be on holidays on PEI on that date.

7. CaptainKirk

CaptainKirk Member

It's time to close this thread. I had a 2 day rental through Turo from a local owner. Thanks to everyone who took the time to post and direct message congratulations and best wishes. Here's a thank you from the two of us. Looking forward to the future in more ways than 1.

[​IMG]

P.S. Gave my family some test rides, and they no longer think I'm insane for investing in this company. They still think I'm overly obsessed with all things SpaceX, Elon, Boring, and Tesla.

• Like x 6
  8. RedSafari

RedSafari Member

Great choice of a pearl white carriage! Best of luck in the ever-after.

• Like x 1
  9. 5_+JqckQttqck

5_+JqckQttqck Member

Congratz :)

• Like x 1