Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheel & Tire Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Martian 19" Tire and Wheel Package Feb. 15th, 2022, Paid upfront of course. I finally received them almost 7 months later. I am happy with the product, except I ordered Satin Gunmetal Rims, and the ones i received do not look like what they show on their Website. Basically what I received is Gray and a lot darker. Their Customer Service was very poor, it was almost impossible to determine if they were even still in business. I even contacted the Denver Better Business Bureau, they contacted Martian and got no response. I understand that times were tough but I paid quite a bit for the Forged Rims, so it was no small purchase. My Rims could very well have been sitting off the Coast of California for a long time but they could have been a lot more upfront, and even answer their phone. I would not recommend Ordering Online, speak to a person, or Order from someone who does. I can not recommend this Company

• Informative
Reactions: lowtek