Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels MW03 - New discussion thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really haven't noticed any difference in road noise, but you would think the foam has to have some effect. I went with Gunmetal for some "gloss" (depending upon the lighting) -- you can't go wrong either way. What size wheel are you running currently?

A few photos of the wheels after lowering the car.....
View attachment 705800View attachment 705801View attachment 705802
Ooh the 19" is looking 🔥 and I must say the gloss looks quite nice too (and I heard it's easier to clean). I was thinking satin earlier just because it would be more similar to the 20" uberturbines that I have at the moment, which I think look really good! Where do you get the tesla logo wheel caps? :eek:

I'm currently narrowed down to 235/45/18 PS4s versus 245/40/19 PS4Ss!

Ooh the 19" is looking 🔥 and I must say the gloss looks quite nice too (and I heard it's easier to clean). I was thinking satin earlier just because it would be more similar to the 20" uberturbines that I have at the moment, which I think look really good! Where do you get the tesla logo wheel caps? :eek:

I'm currently narrowed down to 235/45/18 PS4s versus 245/40/19 PS4Ss!
I made those--wrapped the Martian center cap with matte black wrap and added the red Tesla logo. However, I have been told that the Martians will accept the Tesla OEM black or grey center caps. Also, there are aftermarket vendors that sell center cap kits (which include lug bolt caps) for the stock Tesla wheels and any of those should fit the Martian wheels.

• Helpful
Reactions: jrmt23 and play150
Martian Wheels customer service is just terrible, I would stay away from them. I ordered my set 4 months ago and still waiting for them to ship. They are still not able to confirm a shipping date.
Most companies that are getting product from out of the country are going to have a problem getting you shipping dates, its not just Martian. Supply chain for big ships is still pretty messed up.

Reactions: Sam1 and jrmt23
Most companies that are getting product from out of the country are going to have a problem getting you shipping dates, its not just Martian. Supply chain for big ships is still pretty messed up.
Took Jova 2 weeks to make my last set of wheels, and then almost 3 months before they were delivered. Things were stuck at the dock there, then stuck at the dock here for a long time. The new 19" zero G wheels I've ordered will be air shipped though to avoid that boat debacle.

Just had the 19" MW03s (satin gunmetal) installed! Looks nice and I feel like the handling feels way better (sharper and more nimble) versus the 20" uberturbines - absolutely loving it so far. Hopefully it isn't a placebo effect haha. If only someone wanted to buy my uberturbines + tires 🥲

Does anyone have a good source for Tesla logo centercaps that match the satin gunmetal? I think the MW center caps are alright, but Tesla logo ones would make things look more OEM.

Just had the 19" MW03s (satin gunmetal) installed! Looks nice and I feel like the handling feels way better (sharper and more nimble) versus the 20" uberturbines - absolutely loving it so far. Hopefully it isn't a placebo effect haha. If only someone wanted to buy my uberturbines + tires 🥲

Does anyone have a good source for Tesla logo centercaps that match the satin gunmetal? I think the MW center caps are alright, but Tesla logo ones would make things look more OEM.
I used these in Dark Grey, see pics at link above: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0837GVHJF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Love
Reactions: Boourns and play150

Did you go with 8.5 or 9.5? I am wavering between the two for the exact same situation.

Is the current 6-8 week estimated shipping time pretty accurate for Martian wheels? I would like to get a set of satin black 19" for my M3P, but the Minnesota winter will most likely arrive first.
Mine took a while to arrive. I ordered from Model+ though and when mine came in it sounded like it was a whole shipment that came in at once so there may be some in stock rn? You should message him haha @MODEL+

Do you think the color matches the satin gunmetal MW03s? I'm thinking of getting lug nut covers for sure, but I'm unsure about the center caps unless the colors match the wheels well :s
IMG_0987.jpeg

I think they do.

• Love
Reactions: play150 and dwolvin
Status
Not open for further replies.