Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels MW03 - New discussion thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that sucks. I had that size on my Y LR and was very happy with them. They looked great on the white Y and were so much lighter than the stock wheels. The narrower width was a huge benefit for ride quality and curb resistance. I took them off the Y when I sold them and planned to put them on the 3 but my wife wants to keep the stock size wheels on our 3 (18").

If anyone wants a set of the Martians in a Satin Gunmetal, 19"x8.5" DM me. I'll probably be posting them in the classifieds when I get a chance to take photos of them other than on the car. The Martians are some of the best bang for buck wheels for the 3/Y.
I’m interested in the wheels if still available, tires? Sensors? Ready right now

I'm still waiting for my wheels from Martian Wheels after 8 months. Is anyone else in the same boat?

10/19/2021 - Placed order and paid for the wheels
Tesla Model 3 19" MW03 Forged Wheels × 4
19 x 8.5" +35 / Satin Gunmetal / New orders for this size and color expected to ship in 6-8 weeks

12/15/21 - Sent email to Martian Wheels asking when I can expect to receive my wheels

12/20/21 - Received response saying it will be another month or so before my wheels ship

1/31/22 - Sent email asking if there is any update for when my wheels will ship

2/4/22 - Received response saying they are now expecting my wheels to be ready to ship in 2-3 weeks

3/5/22 - Sent email asking when my wheels will ship out

3/14/22 - Received email from Martian Wheels saying it could take until the week of April 18, and asked if I want to "cancel" or "proceed"

3/14/22 - I replied "proceed"

4/30/22 - Sent email asking if any update is available on the delivery date for my wheels

5/13/22 - Martian Wheels sent an automated email saying my order is on the way and provided UPS tracking numbers. The status for the tracking numbers said "Shipment ready for UPS", so I looked forward to seeing updates soon

5/31/22 - The status for those UPS tracking numbers has not changed from "Shipment ready for UPS", but the Martian Wheels website was updated to say my order was fulfilled on 5/13/22. I emailed Martian Wheels to let them know that I did not receive anything yet, and asked for help confirming if there was a problem shipping out my wheels or if they will be shipped soon.

6/1/22 - Received response from Martian Wheels saying they are just waiting for the truck that has everyone's wheels on it to reach the location they ship from. The tracking info will show movement shortly after, and it should be any day now.

6/9/22 - The wheels still haven't reached UPS. I sent another email to Martian Wheels asking for an update.

6/15/22 - Received response saying they are still waiting to receive the batch that my wheels are in.
They will let me know when the wheels are on their way.

😞

I'm still waiting for my wheels from Martian Wheels after 8 months. Is anyone else in the same boat?

6/15/22 - Received response saying they are still waiting to receive the batch that my wheels are in.
That's pretty crappy that you've waited so long, and they won't even express your order to you...they say ' it's in the next batch ' like there's no issue at all.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
Honestly, I would have just cancelled after a month of waiting especially if they had already charged my credit card. That is beyond ridiculous that you have waited this long.

Just for reference I ordered T Sportline wheels at the beginning of June. I started to get impatient when they hadn’t shipped after 1 week.

I emailed them and the wheels and tires shipped that same day and were across the country in a few days.

Wheels and tires were perfect. No complaints at all. If my experience was like yours I would have been furious. Hope you get it sorted out.

Reactions: Sam1 and JSWE
I have had 19” Martian Forge Wheels/Tires Package on Order, since 1/24/2022. I keep getting the run around, and they do not answer their phones anymore. I am wondering if anyone else has received their Orders, or sharing a similar problem. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has received their Order in last 5 months. I am not sure they are in Business anymore, if they still are their Customer Relations really Suck.

• Informative
Reactions: mpgxsvcd
I have had 19” Martian Forge Wheels/Tires Package on Order, since 1/24/2022. I keep getting the run around, and they do not answer their phones anymore. I am wondering if anyone else has received their Orders, or sharing a similar problem. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has received their Order in last 5 months. I am not sure they are in Business anymore, if they still are their Customer Relations really Suck.
Their wheels are not made in the US and they therefore probably have very little control over their supply chain. I’d cancel my order and go with tsportline.

Why is it that people are ordering expensive items without knowing the expected shipping date? Did they mislead people upfront?
@JSWE LOL did you really just ask that in a Tesla forum? 😆

That's the world of these days though, of shortages and inflation. If you wait until the next batch of something arrives, it might sold out already from others' orders, and/or the price may go up. There's risk either way.

• Funny
Reactions: Sam1

10/19/2021 - Placed order and paid for the wheels
Tesla Model 3 19" MW03 Forged Wheels × 4
19 x 8.5" +35 / Satin Gunmetal / New orders for this size and color expected to ship in 6-8 weeks

12/15/21 - Sent email to Martian Wheels asking when I can expect to receive my wheels

12/20/21 - Received response saying it will be another month or so before my wheels ship

1/31/22 - Sent email asking if there is any update for when my wheels will ship

2/4/22 - Received response saying they are now expecting my wheels to be ready to ship in 2-3 weeks

3/5/22 - Sent email asking when my wheels will ship out

3/14/22 - Received email from Martian Wheels saying it could take until the week of April 18, and asked if I want to "cancel" or "proceed"

3/14/22 - I replied "proceed"

4/30/22 - Sent email asking if any update is available on the delivery date for my wheels

5/13/22 - Martian Wheels sent an automated email saying my order is on the way and provided UPS tracking numbers. The status for the tracking numbers said "Shipment ready for UPS", so I looked forward to seeing updates soon

5/31/22 - The status for those UPS tracking numbers has not changed from "Shipment ready for UPS", but the Martian Wheels website was updated to say my order was fulfilled on 5/13/22. I emailed Martian Wheels to let them know that I did not receive anything yet, and asked for help confirming if there was a problem shipping out my wheels or if they will be shipped soon.

6/1/22 - Received response from Martian Wheels saying they are just waiting for the truck that has everyone's wheels on it to reach the location they ship from. The tracking info will show movement shortly after, and it should be any day now.

6/9/22 - The wheels still haven't reached UPS. I sent another email to Martian Wheels asking for an update.

😞
I would never go further out than the limit of a credit card dispute. For me that is 60 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.