Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels MW03

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got bit by TSportline's decision to start badging all of their wheels, so I'm search for a new set of 18" wheels for my M3P that arrives Wednesday.

I really like the design of the MW03 wheel, and it being a forged wheel is definitely a bonus for DC driving.

I've seen a few mentions about them in the forums, but for the most part, it's hard to find much about them online.

Can anyone steer me towards information about the company, or better yet, is running a set of MW03s, likes them and thinks that they're worth it?

Much thank.

They respond very quickly on their website through Facebook Messenger, they answered my questions promptly as I recently ordered a 18x7.5 in gunmetal which is the color that is displayed on their website images. I sent ya a pm with a discount code so you can save some money off of any set. Regardless, I would go to their website and ask any questions you may have.

I'm in the same boat. I have TSS wheels and tires on backorder from TSportline for my new M3P. I'm glad I found this forum about them putting tramp stamps on their wheels. That's definitely not what I want, and plan to cancel my order as soon as I find something better.
The ME03s look promising, and the strength and weight decrease is appealing, even if the price is a bit more than I was hoping to spend. Where do you find a discount code?

Reactions: TMThree
I'm in the same boat. I have TSS wheels and tires on backorder from TSportline for my new M3P. I'm glad I found this forum about them putting tramp stamps on their wheels. That's definitely not what I want, and plan to cancel my order as soon as I find something better.
The ME03s look promising, and the strength and weight decrease is appealing, even if the price is a bit more than I was hoping to spend. Where do you find a discount code?
Sent ya a pm, I would say that for a forged wheel it is good value for the weight combo.

Reactions: Xenoilphobe
They respond very quickly on their website through Facebook Messenger, they answered my questions promptly as I recently ordered a 18x7.5 in gunmetal which is the color that is displayed on their website images. I sent ya a pm with a discount code so you can save some money off of any set. Regardless, I would go to their website and ask any questions you may have.

Can you send me a discount code? Appreciate it.

Reactions: UWGorilla

Where did you get the discount code and is it still active?

Status
Not open for further replies.