Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels MW03

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I would post over some info from Model 3 section.

Wheels for Model Y

Referral Link: Martian Wheels
Discount Code: JASONLEON

I personally have them in 18x7.5 and 20x9 so feel free to pm any questions. Code should work for both Y/3 wheels. They do custom as well(20x9 below).

20200809_015226.jpg

Seems the coupon is worth $100.. do they do better sales.. Also I tried to use 2 addresses. one in Illinois and one in Wisconsin.. and in both cases it said to remove the items from my cart as they cannot ship there. Odd !

Seems the coupon is worth $100.. do they do better sales.. Also I tried to use 2 addresses. one in Illinois and one in Wisconsin.. and in both cases it said to remove the items from my cart as they cannot ship there. Odd !
There was a code for a bit for 200, but that expired a while ago, black friday sales were 150 off last year if I remember right, but the wheels were a bit more expensive back then.

That does seem strange on the addresses

Anybody opted for the 18” version MW03 for their Model Y? I’m torn between getting the 19 vs 18s... What would the tire size be for 8.5 versions of each?

I’m also curious about the 18s and if the 8.5 inch brings up any alignment issues or anything. The winter tire I’m looking at would go down to 235/55/R18... but then the 8.5 width is on the max end for that tire, so it’ll probably be stretched compared to having a little sidewall that might extend away from the edge of the wheel... Saves almost $300 for the exact same tire though!