Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martian Wheels order delay for 2 months?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same for me! I ordered on Dec 6 in hopes of having tires for last winter. Came in on July 6, so 7 months wait for me.
When you ordered yours, were they shown as in stock on the site at the time? Or backordered?

I was going to order MW03 that say in stock, but want to make sure these delay issues are not including some sort of false claims of "in-stock" wheels that are not actually in stock.

When you ordered yours, were they shown as in stock on the site at the time? Or backordered?

I was going to order MW03 that say in stock, but want to make sure these delay issues are not including some sort of false claims of "in-stock" wheels that are not actually in stock.
They were not showing “in stock” when I ordered mine. I believe they were showing “a “6-8 week” estimate when I ordered.

Ah okay. Cool.
On a separate note, (as I dont have the ability to DM yet on the forums, unless maybe someone DM me first, idk), but the pics you posted, is that basic Vinyl wrap, or a PPF stealth wrap? Was going to do the same look on my MYP.
We did a full Xpel stealth PPF wrap. We’ve been very happy with the decision so far. It is protecting the whole car, makes it easy to clean and gets lots of comments/complements by those that see it.