Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Martin's crashed Roadster?!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like we're really becoming a news source lately:

Martin Eberhard's Tesla Roadster spotted - AutoblogGreen

martins-tesla-250.jpg

Yes I noticed that too, so good job :tongue:.

Off topic:
What I found ironic was that we were referred to as "forum fan-boys" for the last bit of news on the whitestar, but Tesla considers this forum as "hostile":rolleyes:.
Tesla Model S: Tesla Whitestar Sedan Powertrain Mule Caught Lurking About, Wearing Dodge Magnum Skin

Based on this sentence:
Even with its carbon-fiber front end shattered, the car was something to behold.
I think this picture was probably taken before the accident, though of course we hope it's after repairs (which would mean it is pretty much fixed).
Either way, hopefully Martin gets his car soon.

Martin = Martian?

This shows a conspiracy of intergalactic proportions.

The real Martin would never park on the wrong side of the road.
If he did, he would not allow the corner of his car to cross the double yellow line. Real humans care about Electric Cars.
The figure shown here is clearly Right handed and Martin is Left handed. What other proof do you need?
Why is it's left hand hidden? Is the appendage a claw or are there salt suckers on the "fingers"? People want to know!
The being here has a slightly misshaded eye color leaning towards a deep green black. Based on what we have learned at Roswell, we know what that means!
Due to the different gravitational forces it can be seen that this creature is holding onto the car as not to float up.
It's clear by the photo that the music on the radio is heavy metal. Humanoid shaped aliens love that stuff.
And what's with that hair?!!

SpaceX

To have made the picture more real :wink: looking, you should have put the SpaceX logo on the building behind Martin's roadster and a caption of "Martin stopping by to drop off application to become SpaceX astronaut"

Martin, I do hope you get your car this week!

Last edited:
The fire truck is actually waiting for Martin. He kept doing high-speed "testing" runs up and down that road, and then stopping for picture taking in the middle of the road! They figured it was just a matter of time before they got the call ...

Where was this pic taken?
Hmm... not sure. It was uploaded to flickr yesterday.
Not many useful clues. This picture was taken from inside a glass window. Also not many clues in the other pictures in the person's photostream:
Flickr: marliemars' Photostream
There's one picture that looks like it might be at Oracle headquarters.
2600780564_5bc79160ed_m.jpg

So we can guess it's in the Bay Area. But we already knew that Martin's car was up here.