Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maryland Delivery Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
W
There are still a few people who ordered in 2020 who havent gotten their cars yet, based on the one of the other thread

That’s wild. Tesla website currently says March 22 for LR. June 2022 for SR. July for Model S.

I follow the LR AWD waiting room and it seems everyone that ordered late Oct and Early Nov are starting to get their VINs. Some are from the east coast. One can only hope

You ordered yours in February?? That’s crazy. What was the month estimation on the wed site when you ordered?

When I went on the website in November to order, it said December 2021
March. Honestly, I'm a little surprised Tesla hasn't been sued over this. They claimed they were "in production" with deliveries starting in March on an investor call on 1/27. Later we all found out they had zero units produced even through June. Pretty sure that's flat out fraud.

Obviously it's been a show. What makes it worse is seeing the folks on YouTube that were doing video reviews of their newly delivered MSLR cars in July and August that were ordered in May and June.

Tesla really needs to figure out how to do better with the whole order/delivery process.

Reactions: Floydsox