Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maryland Excise Tax Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I contacted the MD EV email and received a confirmation for the rebate form I sent in. They were able to confirm that it was received on 02/12/2020. Original purchase in 8/2019. I didnt rush to send due to the lack of funding announcement and I forgot….

fingers crossed for a rebate in the new few months

Called MVA customer service this morning and they said they can't find the title number/vin number associated with my license (well of course, I had traded in the car to get my other Model 3).
I had purchased a Model 3 LR August 2019 titled under my name only. I then ended up trading in the LR for a Performance Sept. 2019 and got that titled under my name and a family members name so I can receive both rebates (terms said one per person was allowed).
The refund for the $660ish for the second vehicle (as the trade in off set most of the taxes,) was received last week and was made payable to the family members name.
Still waiting for the initial $3000.
Who do I contact to get this resolved? Do I actually need to go down to Glen Burnie? I read the terms and conditions very carefully and no where did it say trading in the vehicle would invalidate the rebate.