Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maryland Tire Shops

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know of a good shop in Maryland that will not scratch my new wheels and are willing to work on Teslas?

Preferably a shop with custom/aftermarket wheel experience.

Every good local shop I have called won't touch Teslas which is so silly to me as it's just wheels I need done.

I have a place in Westminster,MD that did a good job on mine. They took care of mine. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to tires.

They also do a lot of larger pickup trucks as well. I went with a road force balance.

Anyone know of a good shop in Maryland that will not scratch my new wheels and are willing to work on Teslas?

Preferably a shop with custom/aftermarket wheel experience.

Every good local shop I have called won't touch Teslas which is so silly to me as it's just wheels I need done.
Firestone in Fulton does a lot of work on Teslas. This area (southern Howard County) is loaded with Teslas and they very often have ones sitting there to get tires. I took mine there to get my new tires and had no problems.

Firestone in Fulton does a lot of work on Teslas. This area (southern Howard County) is loaded with Teslas and they very often have ones sitting there to get tires. I took mine there to get my new tires and had no problems.
what kind of tires did you buy ?
Special Tesla tires with a lining , or a regular tire that you would put on a gasoline powered car ?

Two places around me in NJ would not patch a nail hole in my oem tire because of the lining inside the tire.
I had to go to the Tesla service center to get the tire patched...

what kind of tires did you buy ?
Special Tesla tires with a lining , or a regular tire that you would put on a gasoline powered car ?

Two places around me in NJ would not patch a nail hole in my oem tire because of the lining inside the tire.
I had to go to the Tesla service center to get the tire patched...

Vredestein Quatrac Pro XL. Got them from tirerack and had them install them for me. When I talked to them about what they had, they suggested I go to tire rack instead of buying from them. They said that tirerack had a better selection for Teslas than they do.